Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Not a slight on mmochamp, it's not your fault. Is anyone else bored with these updates? No information on WoD, no character model updates, no information on release or beta starting. It's like the game just went dark after Blizzcon. Do we even know if the expansion still exists?
    That's Blizzard's fault for not releasing beta or least giving a date for it, not MMO's. I suspect we'll get lots of tasty info starting January 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Lesser charms let players progress their character on non raid nights.
    I feel like I'm missing something with this answer. How do lesser charms do anything to progress your character on non-raid nights?

Quote Originally Posted by Schlock View Post
    I feel like I'm missing something with this answer. How do lesser charms do anything to progress your character on non-raid nights?
    When they start selling them in the store we'll be able to pay to progress our characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    When they start selling them in the store we'll be able to pay to progress our characters.
    Not a tremendously... true statement, either from the devs or from you. Charms are so piss-easy to acquire now that they aren't really something you commit towards progressing via... I've got over 3000 lesser charms on my main; that's enough for more than a year's worth of bonus rolls. And I earned them all almost entirely from doing fluff on the timeless isle while grinding to exalted with shaohao/doing the weekly quests.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Not a slight on mmochamp, it's not your fault. Is anyone else bored with these updates? No information on WoD, no character model updates, no information on release or beta starting. It's like the game just went dark after Blizzcon. Do we even know if the expansion still exists?
    Blizzard generally isn't very active during December. Everyone generally is using up some vacation time plus the time off for Christmas that everyone gets. Things will pick back up when people are back next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Not a tremendously... true statement, either from the devs or from you. Charms are so piss-easy to acquire now that they aren't really something you commit towards progressing via... I've got over 3000 lesser charms on my main; that's enough for more than a year's worth of bonus rolls. And I earned them all almost entirely from doing fluff on the timeless isle while grinding to exalted with shaohao/doing the weekly quests.
    That's what I don't understand. They're not useful for anything but the one weekly quest to get bonus rolls, and they rain from almost every mob now. They're NOT useful for advancing your character cause anyone who plays for any amount of time probably has enough coins to do the weekly for the next year.

gems and enchants not changing whiile changing specs - which means everyone will have to run with 2 sets of gear in bags just like now - so why the hell make those changes at all -_- this loot systyem looks like it can be only usefull for daileis and maybe lfr crowd -_-

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Blizzard generally isn't very active during December. Everyone generally is using up some vacation time plus the time off for Christmas that everyone gets. Things will pick back up when people are back next year.
    Happy holidays to everyone at Blizzard!! ^^

Any chance to see an updated Night Elf soon?

Deleted
    Oh man, give me heroes of the storm already!!

I wish European players luck when they meet a Russian team in the BG's. Having played with them via oqueue (and seen 3 russians sit and own an entire 15 man opposing team) I can taste the tears already