Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Does anyone else think instant 90s should start with the char creation class armor?

I mean it'd sure be nice for that armor to finally be in game in some way.

I should clarify I dont mean this will be the ONLY way to get the armor, just one way to get it.
    Last edited by Byne; 2013-12-17 at 05:56 PM.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd actually kinda like to see it available as transmog armor everyone can tackle, not just the premade 90s.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

My bet is that those sets will be available at a future faction quartermaster or through Darkmoon Faire(tickets).

Unless they add them as extra rewards in some raids like they did with the transmog. shaman set in SoO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    I'd actually kinda like to see it available as transmog armor everyone can tackle, not just the premade 90s.
    This right here. It would be a terrible idea to give them just to the boosted 90s.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No.

This is what I want.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    This is all that needs to be said.

Challenge = fun.
    Silver platter = unsubscribe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Then you have awesome looking armor for a few minutes before you step into Draenor and replace everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    No.

This is what I want.
    That is a wonderful signature. Made my day :P
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

10+ Year Old Account
    The armors I'd like to see as options for transmog. What's weird is some of them look better on Horde. Like the Warrior character creation armor looks better on Horde for.......very obvious reasons.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

sadly i think that due to the way blizzard is going, i would bet those armor sets appear as the first xmog items on the blizzardstore.

I think casuals should stop asking for free things because it's already cost blizzard millions of subs.

Yes, but give some alternative means to obtain it so everyone can use it for transmog. Maybe throw it on a on Adventuring Supplies vendor in the first zone since by definition the equipment should have inferior stats to even green quest rewards.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisbox View Post
    I think casuals should stop asking for free things because it's already cost blizzard millions of subs.
    I also think people should stop using the word casual like it's a piece of candy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Firen View Post
    Then you have awesome looking armor for a few minutes before you step into Draenor and replace everything.
    Transmog. The DK blue set is something I'd still use today. I just wish the Monk starter/early gear wasn't white so I could have been using that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    My bet is that those sets will be available at a future faction quartermaster or through Darkmoon Faire(tickets).

Unless they add them as extra rewards in some raids like they did with the transmog. shaman set in SoO.
    When they just launched in game store?

Yeaaaaaaaaaah right.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

I hope they get them in somehow, soon, and they are transmoggable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisbox View Post
    I think you should work harder on your metacognitive awareness in general, this is a really spurious summation of reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    A lot of it is slightly edited older tiers, while a few others just look bad.
    No, they are updated versions of older tiers made more 3 dimensional with actual models instead of just being simple textures. ALL OF THEM. What did you think they were "supposed" to be?
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Lots of you seem to think I meant ONLY insta-90s would get this armor, which I didnt mean. I imagine there would be other ways to get it, I just thought having it for insta-90s would be one way.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    Lots of you seem to think I meant ONLY insta-90s would get this armor, which I didnt mean. I imagine there would be other ways to get it, I just thought having it for insta-90s would be one way.
    Of course that is what we thought. That is the title of your thread and you did nothing to expand on your thoughts or add to them in the opening post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Of course that is what we thought. That is the title of your thread and you did nothing to expand on your thoughts or add to them in the opening post.
    Yeah, I understand completely why you would think that. I should have clarified. My bad.