Poll: If there is no new content until the end of summer, will you stay subscribed?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

If there is no new content until the end of summer, will you stay subscribed?

People's predictions of a spring WOD release is starting to seem less and less likely, as we still haven't received any news of an upcoming beta, a summer release is something every high profile video game release tries to avoid, and WoW is no exception. Developers clearly stated that we won't see any additional content for MOP. If all we see for 7 months+ is SOO , do you think you will find enough to do ingame to justify a subscription?

Blizzard said that more content for MoP would further delay WoD.
    Predictions are based on absolutely nothing, so any release isn't looking any less or more likely.
    Past history shouldn't be relied upon.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I'm currently have a big back-log of games that I need to play so I'll most likely unsub in Jan until something comes up or WoD comes out.
    I've got a lot of the content available already so there's not much left for me.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Already unsubscribed until they announce the pre-patch date for WoD. Catching up on some other games

I will unsubscribe when I get bored and come back when the pre-expansion patch drops.

My subscription is generally 3 months on 3 months off at this point anyway.

I figure that during the waiting period for WoD, it is a perfect time to finally lvl up an army of alts of every class and not worry about gearing up. Just get to 90 and lvl up professions!

Honestly even if there wasn't shitloads of things I still have to do before WoD, cancelling my sub is more effort than the $15 a month is even worth to me lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venius View Post
    I figure that during the waiting period for WoD, it is a perfect time to finally lvl up an army of alts of every class and not worry about gearing up. Just get to 90 and lvl up professions!
    Just used RAF to get 4 more level 85s! I'm up to 21 toons - 12 90s, 4 around the 85 mark, 1 88ish, 4 60ish. Might have a full stable of 90s by WoD, excluding one I'm leaving open for my free 90.

One of every class, both factions. At least one of every race, preferably both genders
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The chance we don't have even the 6.0 prepatch in summer is tiny, so I really don't get the point of asking this. I mean SoO would have to last nearly as long as ICC for this to be true.

Already unsubbed. This patch was pure junk. Outside of a raid that got old quickly, there was nothing to do.
    I would love to have nice things in game but the game is just too hard for me to earn them in.

Don't worry friend, let us go to the Blizzard store!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Your in the wrong because ... you haven't been smart

I unsubbed after I blew up garrosh for the first time. That was one of the only things left in the game for me to do (that I wanted to do) so I felt pretty fulfilled after downing him and concluding MOP. I'd like the heirlooms from him, but I'd rather step away and do something else than farm the instance every week.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I'm using this time to finally level some characters I never did. Once they are leveled I will sufficiently learn them and maybe even have a new main for WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Honestly even if there wasn't shitloads of things I still have to do before WoD, cancelling my sub is more effort than the $15 a month is even worth to me lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Just used RAF to get 4 more level 85s! I'm up to 21 toons - 12 90s, 4 around the 85 mark, 1 88ish, 4 60ish. Might have a full stable of 90s by WoD, excluding one I'm leaving open for my free 90.

One of every class, both factions. At least one of every race, preferably both genders
    Are you some kind of masochist? Holy sheeeet dude!

Betting nothing till summer as well. Though if they want to just rush things, always could try to finish it so it'll launch around the time of Skyrim to steal some of its hype.

Deleted
    Probably not. I will get my PS4 and play some console games instead.

They released Star Craft II in July to record-breaking sales numbers. I don't see a strong precedent for Blizzard to avoid launching Warlords in the summer if it's ready in the summer, just because it's summer.

That said... no, I'll probably do something else for a few months if it goes much longer than July, unless the pre-patch is out or my guild isn't finished with Heroic SoO.

I really don't think we're going to have to wait that long, though. The book is scheduled to be released in early May, and unless Blizzard is willing to face the backlash from going back on their statements that we'd never see something as long as ICC again, and that "even DS was too long, we think," it's going to be live before July.

Deleted
    Unsubbed, shared opinion on that SoO got old fast. MoP has been a great expansion but it withered fast. Lets se what the next Expatchion pack will bring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no, this patch was really not all that great. It's gotten old fast, I honestly hate the timeless isle after farming coins/rep on my main. SoO is a step up from ToT but not by much pretty boring raid. Then again I can't say I've enjoyed any raid since ICC. I guess I've played WoW for so long that nothing about raids interests me anymore. Also way too much RNG in this xpac. So no, If WoD doesn't come out by late spring I wont continue paying a sub.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been in the game without interruption for seven years so I'll likely hang around. MoP demonstrated that we're sort of in a different place as far as Blizzard releasing content. We'll have to see if that applies to expansions or not.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

No because I don't consider LFR completing a raid.

I'll play until I get my robo scorpion or WoD hits.

No, I play mainly for PvP, so there's no reason to unsub. PvP is pretty good this patch honestly.