Poll: If there is no new content until the end of summer, will you stay subscribed?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Subbed? No, most likely not. But not quitting permanently either.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that is stupid
    hows that? 12.99 is like a bag of chips and a cinema. thats 2hours. wow is 30 days. and il prob log in once a week to do something so..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Wow that is stupid
    Wow that is stingy.

Already unsubbed for me, perfect timing with Xmas around the corner. Did some Garrosh (only LFR im not a raider), saw the things i could see, had some fun.

Now I get to take a break so when WoD comes out it is a nice and fresh feeling to play again, did the same thing with MoP before DS and it greatly enhanced my "first new zone" feeling. Sometimes the game can burn me out, but this works for me.

Once my guild stops raiding, I'll be canceling, and I can't imagine that we're going to do anything past February 2014. I agree that Blizz really can't afford to wait until summer for WoD, too many competing MMOs plus WoW players going to other games due to 5.4 being stale is a recipe for disaster.

However... I think it'll be June or July for the launch, followed by "hey where is everybody" on the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will proabably take a break as soon as i kill garrosh on normal, maybe do some HC progression, will most likely come back to pre-WOD

To unsub one must be subbed in the first place. Happily I am not subbed because I think MoP is just a disaster. I will sub for WoD though as it doesn't seem to be as retarded as pandas are.

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post

LFR is raiding
    Nah, it's just tourist mode. You're a tourist on a tour of where the raid takes place and are shown bosses that the real raiders get to fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    This part of an expansion is my favorite time in WOW, so much to catch up on. I don't care how long it lasts, but the longer the better.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Not a hope in hell. I'm not going to reward Blizzard's glacial content pace.

They wants the munnies? They releases the contents. That's how this mutually beneficial thing works.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Deleted
    god damnit I wish they would just give us some news at least

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yygers View Post
    Unsubbed, shared opinion on that SoO got old fast. MoP has been a great expansion but it withered fast. Lets se what the next Expatchion pack will bring.
    Yeah, that's it entirely. I have a really high opinion of MoP. I've loved the storytelling, I love Pandaria, I enjoy my pandaren character AND I like monks. The raids have been consistently excellent and the in-between patches (especially 5.1) have been good too.

That said though, I don't know if it's just general ten-year-mark burnout or me getting older, but I have far less patience for scheduled repetition nowadays. SoO held my attention since its release but I'm not really feeling the burning urge to keep plugging away at it anymore.

I killed Garrosh in LFR and then I kind of thought to myself, "OK. I've killed the expansion end-boss. How much more do I want to do it with him hitting harder and having more hit points? Not much."

I'll re-sub when we have the pre-release WoD patch on the way.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Deleted
    I've been unsubbed for months, and I see no reason to start giving Blizzard my money again until the new expansion is released. Leveling another alt through Pandaria? Urgh.. no thanks.

i stay subbed until ive finished everything i wanted to do in the game. ive still got stuff to do so no i wont unsub until i get it done
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

unsubbed already, theres nothing to do outside of SoO and the only encouters we have to beat yet are retarded mechanically. very disapointed by the fact theres no wod beta yet

I suppose if I can't find enough stuff to do to pass time. Currently I can gear my main (and alts if I was really bored), make Shadowmourne, continue farming Ashes and level alts. So I have a feeling I'll be good till whenever Warlords is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    This part of an expansion is my favorite time in WOW, so much to catch up on. I don't care how long it lasts, but the longer the better.
    I agree with you 100% if anything im very busy doing stuff and haveing a blast now lol!im good until diablo3 expansion or wod comes out ill be playing both but mostly wow over d3 im a bigger mmo fan then action rpg.

Quote Originally Posted by Feindy View Post
    unsubbed already, theres nothing to do outside of SoO and the only encouters we have to beat yet are retarded mechanically. very disapointed by the fact theres no wod beta yet
    Haha, so that's what you tell yourself at night.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I would stay subscribed. Maybe for a few months-6 months. There's always lots of fun things still to do, like rep farming, achievement-hunting, and gearing. And if you feel the game is easy, may I suggest the ironman challenge? I haven't done it yet, but it does seem very enticing. One guy, heelvsbabyface (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FFcOwvJRUQ) has recently started it with an alt, and it really seems like something I'd want to complete.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Most likely unsubbing if there's nothing new until end of summer, or maybe taking breaks.

yes.

I am one of the 99.87 percent of people who have not completed the raiding content.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP