Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Sgt. Zim! Whoohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    No, I was making an analogy on the spectrum of diversity and rather than understand that you went with one of the pettiest interpretations of context you could manage in an effort to feel like you're being intellectually persecuted by the ignorant. Meanwhile your own ignorance is hiding behind the shield of protecting the under represented while you're oblivious to the point. There are multiple female roles in this movie, if you had more than a shallow interest in stirring up controversy or making token attempts to assert your views you might know that. And you also ignore a statement on artificially embellishing a story purely based on a token representation of diversity, but don't let me stop you from wearing that persecution complex with pride.

- - - Updated - - -

Warcraft has had different ethnicities in the human race for a while now.
    No, actually you compared a gender to a disability. And you call me ignorant. That's cute.

fking nerf!!! now I dont win 85% of my mages games but only 65%

They cast Daniel Wu and I can't help but think "Is Chen Stormstout going to be in this?"

As for Clancy Brown, fuck yes. Terenas, probably, but I could also see him as Antonidas, Lothar, Khadgar, or even Medivh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man the Kurgan in the Warcraft Movie!! First name I am stoked about.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    No, actually you compared a gender to a disability. And you call me ignorant. That's cute.
    You do know you're a braying jackass of a moron, right? It was clearly addressing your stupidity of "Why are there no women in this movie?!?!?!?!?!", disregarding completely that Paula Patton has already signed on, and knowing full well that this story could not be told WITHOUT females. His answer was "Why are there no <insert population base here>?" to show how asinine and stupid your argument was from the start. You can keep being willfully retarded to avoid the point and keep carrying that cross on your back, but no one will weep for you when you hang yourself from it with the nails of utter stupidity.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-12-20 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scabb View Post
    Man the Kurgan in the Warcraft Movie!! First name I am stoked about.
    I'm with you, Clancy is my favorite bad guy and the Kurgen Kicked ass!

Clancy Brown, finally an actor I've actually heard of!

Sweet. Warcraft just got a little Brother Justin.

Deleted
    Clancy Brown, hell yeah!

Are the orcs CGI in this? Because he certainly has the voice and stature to play an orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    He remembers me of Drek'thar if you put on some make up.

Woohoo more half-assed actors to join the cast!
    The movie's gonna be hilarious!