Deleted

Can someone outline for me "THE WAR OF THE ANCIENTS?"

So yeah... I have trobule outlining the war of ancients (avoiding the whole broxigar and time travel stuff)

As far as I know... It goes like this... Please correct me if I'm wrong somewhere (grammar/spelling mistakes may happen but ignore them)
    The BOLD parts is where I'm not certain what happened...

-Xavius makes the first contact with the Burning Legion
    -Queen Azshara falls in love with Sargeras...
    -The small portal is created but is not sufficient
    -HIghborne elves used well's powers to create a new, stronger portal within the well
    -First demons started to appear
    -They were slaughtering the villages
    -Archimonde, Mannoroth and the HoundMaster showed up
    -Illidan and Malfurion were not happy so they were seeking help
    -Cenarius offered their help
    -Malfurion plans to destroy the well
    -Illidan doesn't like the plan and runs off to warn Azshara
    -Dragons show up...
    -Neltharion uses dragon soul do destroy both demons and his allies
    -Blue Dragonflight gets almost destructed
    -Deathwing starts to melt so he runs off with the Dragon Soul
    -Both Malfurion and Illidan have a mission to find and steal the Dragon Soul from Deathwing
    -Illidan in order to accomplish his mission was given the burning Eyes, Tatoos and Glaives from fallen Azzinoth
    -Malfurion thanks to Cenarius used the Emerald Dream to find Deathwing's lair and steal the artifact
    -It turns out that Goblins were "upgrading" Deathwing with Adamantite Plates
    -Deathwing is not happy with disappearance of DS
    -Illidan and Varo'then ambush Malfurion and steal the Dragon Soul.
    -Illidan gives Mannoroth the Dragon Soul so he can empower the portal even more?
    -Malfurion and his squad confront queen Azshara?
    -Deathwing shows up and tries to steal the Dragon Soul but is pushed back by the Old God?
    -Malfurion joins forces with Illidan to banish Mannoroth?
    -Illidan gathers 7 vials before the initial explosion

My main concern is:
    When did exactly Malfurion fight Azshara and Xavius? Before Deathwing tried to reclaim the Dragon Soul?
    Who gave Mannoroth the Dragon Soul?
    Why did Illidan team up with Malfurion again?
    What happened to dragon soul after the sundering?
    What happened with the Vials that Illidan took with him? I thought that some of the highbornes took one for themselves to create the sunwell?

NOTE: please don't post WIKI info as each category presents WotA in different order...
    Last edited by mmocde15ca192d; 2013-12-19 at 11:18 PM.

One vial was handed to Kael thalas, another of Vashj. One to make a arcane stone. Four was poured into the lake of mount hyjal. also the dragon soul was locked away until I believe the shamans of the orc clan sensed it's power.

You forgot the part where Rhonin and his vibrant, soft, glowing, and well kept flowing fiery red hair saved everyone. :3

Malfurion fought Xavius during a battle where tyrande was taken. The first time, I think was a mental battle, unsure. He never directly confronted Azshara.

As far as I know... It goes like this... Please correct me if I'm wrong somewhere (grammar/spelling mistakes may happen but ignore them)
    That's pretty much right. Only thing I notice is that while Illidan got the glaives from slaying the doomguard Azzinoth, his eyes, tattoos, and demon hunter powers were given to him by Sargeras.

When did exactly Malfurion fight Azshara and Xavius? Before Deathwing tried to reclaim the Dragon Soul
    Well before that, yes. When Xavius blocked all non-Highborne from accessing the Well, Malfurion traveled through the Emerald Dream to his tower to destroy the spell sealing it off. He fought and killed Xavius during this encounter, but Sargeras snatched his soul and transformed him into a satyr. Xavius returned and began turning other night elves into satyr before eventually going off to fight Malfurion. Malfurion defeated him once again, using his druid powers to turn him into a tree. He never faced Azshara directly.

Who gave Mannoroth the Dragon Soul?
    Either Illidan gave it to Azshara who gave it to Mannoroth, or Illidan gave it to Mannoroth directly. I think the former. Either way, Illidan was responsible.

Why did Illidan team up with Malfurion again?
    Illidan was merely feigning allegiance to Azshara.

What happened to dragon soul after the sundering?
    It was found by Malfurion and the Dragon Aspects, who placed a spell on it to prevent Deathwing from wielding it and then hid it somewhere they thought he'd never find it. Ten thousand years later he did, and arranged for the Dragonmaw Chieftain Nekros Skullcrusher to "find" it and use it to enslave Alexstrasza to breed red dragons for the Horde. Eventually Rhonin used one of Deathwing's scales to destroy it, returning the power that the other four Aspects had stored within it. The fragments were later retrieved by Sinestra, who used them to create the first twilight dragon. Korialstrasz foiled her plans and used an unstable magic-absorbing artifact called Balecgos's Bane to completely annihilate the fragments.

What happened with the Vials that Illidan took with him? I though that some of the highborne took one for themselves to create the sunwell?
    Three were used to create the new Well of Eternity atop Mount Hyjal. One was used to create the Sunwell. Two were given to Kael'thas and Vashj and ultimately passed into the hands of the bronze dragonflight. The last one remains unaccounted for.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2013-12-19 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Three were used to create the new Well of Eternity atop Mount Hyjal. One was used to create the Sunwell. Two were given to Kael'thas and Vashj and ultimately passed into the hands of the bronze dragonflight. The last one remains unaccounted for.
    the last one appeared in the warlock quest chain. Illidan used the final one to create an arcane power source in the black temple.

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    the last one appeared in the warlock quest chain. Illidan used the final one to create an arcane power source in the black temple.
    I don't recall it saying anything about that having been created with the last vial.

Illidan never had allegiance to Azshara, he used her trust to amplify his power (Sargeras) and sought to close the portal, instead of destroying it like Malfurion wanted to.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Illidan_Stormrage
    Last edited by Bathory; 2013-12-19 at 11:51 PM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Kanrethad Ebonlocke says: The powers of this room are not unlike the original Well of Eternity on Azeroth.

This never happened.

Kanrethad Ebonlocke says: The powers of this room are not unlike the original Well of Eternity on Azeroth.
    It has nothing to do with the Well of Eternity, he says it's SIMILAR to the well of eternity, in that it's a repository of powerful magic.

Not that he would have any way of knowing what the powers of the original Well of Eternity were like, anyway.