Poll: Which class will you play first to 100?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin. Because she's my main, and about the only char I really play in RP. And the garrison might be cool in that regard.
    @Aveelii

My lock main since 2007. I might switch to horde and make him an orc as I hate gnome new look + gul Dan expac

10+ Year Old Account
    druid. been my main since 2006. have always enjoyed my druid above every other class. the only classes that have come even close are my monk and rogue. my monk will probably be my second to 100.

I've always levelled up my druid and then right after my warlock. This time I'll do it the other way. Why? I've enjoyed much more this xpac as warlock than as druid, that overhaul was amazing imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    I'm going to lvl up first of curse the new heroic class. Demon Hunter
    Should... should somebody tell him?

Hunter as it's the class I've always came back to after each reroll.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually end up doing a few simultaneously, one I play solo, one I play with spouse, one I play with a friend, etc.

It'll probably end up being my rogue, my shaman and my priest. Although I'm debating using the 90-boost on a second rogue on another server, so that might end up beating the priest for focus.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Unless something changes it will be my pally. Shes my main, probably followed by my shammy and then whatever I use my 90 boost on(debating between rogue/priest/warrior atm).

I think it's a little early to be asking this. The 6.0 pre-release patch will turn every class on its head, just like every other major pre-release patch before it. That's when we'll actually be in a position to make an informed guess at which class we'll want to level to 100. Until then the only people who can say for sure are die-hard fans of their current class who will absolutely refuse to switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    People need to get over the gear color (and themselves). It doesn't matter, and it shouldn't matter what other players have either. Worry about your damn self. Live your life by that. If you want to concern yourself with someone else, then worry about HELPING them, not putting them down or making sure you stand out as better than them.
    Maybe the game would be better with more low DPS nice guys and fewer high DPS jerks? -- Ghostcrawler, Twitter, 6/29/13

My BrM Monk, who I mained in 5.4, will be my first 100.
    Love it to bits!

Poor mages

10+ Year Old Account
    Either my Mage or Hunter. I feel more of an attachment to my Mage because I have over double the playtime and so much more accomplished on it, but I feel like I'm enjoying my hunter more right now. The WoD beta will probably help me make my final decision.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    If I decide to come back for WoD which right now is very much in the air it will be my Paladin which was my main till I quit playing about a month ago.

Deleted
    DK, coz main since wolk

"If" I come back for yet another expansion, I'll be back on my warrior, as always. Then I'll go paladin, DK, and others. Just can't decide yet if I want to commit to another expansion again though.

Deleted
    Genuinely surprised by how relatively even the poll is...really didn't expect as even a distribution

Warrior since my Warrior has been my main since '05.

10+ Year Old Account
    My MW Monk, without question. I'm absolutely in love with the Monk... I enjoyed it through all of MoP and level 100 talents are looking really good. I am very, very excited to see how the Monk will evolve. As a side note, I will be using my free 90 to get a Priest, my second favorite class. I miss my old Priest that I lost on an account in my ex-wife's name. But yeah, I will enjoy the journey to level 100 Monk style. <3

Hunter, because I always have. Not so keen on the level 100 talents so far, but they could all change once we get into beta.

I'll probably be levelling them in this order:

1. Hunter; my main (Engineering/Alchemy)
    2. Paladin; to supply my main with mats (Blacksmithing/Mining)
    3. Death Knight: to supply my main with mats (Inscription/Herbalism)
    4. Druid; to supply my main with gems and enchants (Enchanting/Jewelcrafting)

The rest is up for grabs and will depend on what I need from professions. Once I've got professions sorted, I'll level them all slowly over time, making good use of rested XP.