WLS or Shadowcleave?

Hey,

My friend has a warr and a DK and we want to start doing arenas again 3v3 and 2v2s for fun. What is more viable for 2.2k+
    Warr or Dk cleave ?

Deleted
    WLS. Cuz warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    WLS. Cuz warrior.

Aha and what about warlock/caster/healer, because me and my friend are looking for a really viable comp to do arena in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post
    Aha and what about warlock/caster/healer, because me and my friend are looking for a really viable comp to do arena in.
    Probably MLS/MLD, and ofc ele/lock/dudu which is probably the best ingame. Cant tell much about boomy/lock/healer since thats a comp that likes to have "its days". Shadowplay is poop do to spriest state.

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    Probably MLS/MLD, and ofc ele/lock/dudu which is probably the best ingame. Cant tell much about boomy/lock/healer since thats a comp that likes to have "its days". Shadowplay is poop do to spriest state.
    sorry for asking alot of questions but is WLS viable compared to MLHealer?

Shadow Cleave has become more viable because of the DK buffs. But the damage is only comparable to a Warriors, with barely any of the team utility. Warriors need so much less babysitting, which frees your healer to concentrate on CC.

Caster Cleaves are difficult to play at the moment, MLD is okay but you need to be spot on with CC to avoid huge incoming damage. LSD2 is pretty terrible atm, but of course LSD is still strong (though suffers against high pressure warrior comps).

My favourite comp atm is RLD, very skill based comp but very rewarding. The problem is the Rogue and Druid would prefer to play with a Mage.

But back to your initial question - play WLS. It's very forgiving because of Warr/Lock utility. Just remember that the Warrior is the star of this show, you're there to provide pressure and keep your Shaman from being globalled.