Thread: Cm's

Cm's

What is a good gold price for cms 9/9 gold.

100k on Draenor eu atm i believe
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    100k-120k more or less depending on servers, atm!

We sell two a week on average for 150k. 120 isn't even worth the time, we can make more gold an hour AOE farming mobs in vale at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just do it yourself? It's super fun to do with some friends, and easy to learn as well
    "It is fortunate
    to be favored
    with praise and popularity.
    It is dire luck
    to be dependent
    on the feelings of your fellow man."

Quote Originally Posted by Nobuyuki View Post
    Just do it yourself? It's super fun to do with some friends, and easy to learn as well
    Since he got 9/9 with the rogue in his sig he probably want to sell the runs.

Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    We sell two a week on average for 150k. 120 isn't even worth the time, we can make more gold an hour AOE farming mobs in vale at that point.
    You make 60k an hour aoe farming? holy shit plz give me the secrets
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    They typically go for $75 so I'd say in the 75-90k range is reasonable for a full 9/9 clear.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    you solo boost someone cm 9/9 gold in just 2 hours? holy shit plz give me the secrets

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Try think before posting.

120K / 4 people = 30K

CM sale runs take about 3 hours including travel time and setup.

3 hours / 30K = 10K/hour.

- - - Updated - - -

Assuming gold is worth roughly $1/K, that's $10 an hour, which is minimum wage where I live, and is likely below that mark in europe. If your time is that worthless to you, feel free to sell for 100-120K.

Sell em for 200k on my realm, my realm has no one else that is even able to boost tho <_>'.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do them on my realm for 125k and we do a full 9/9 carry in 2 hours. sometimes 2 hours and a few minutes because breaks. anybody from any server
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-12-22 at 07:02 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

I sell them on Jubei'thos for 80k, takes 2 hours max (usually about 1 hr 45mins)

There's a group on my server doing them for 95k. Then the top guild is still trying to sell at 160 i think.

One group I run with sells @ 100k for 9/9 but my guild sells for 160k. Probably depends more on your server than anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Challenge modes sell for 125-150 depending on the group. Nobody sells them for less than 100 (it's just a waste of time at that point)

Most groups sell them between 125-150 thousand gold ($1->1000g)
    Last edited by Tziva; 2013-12-26 at 07:03 PM. Reason: please don't use MMOC to sell runs