How long to level 1-60 solo as a Goblin Hunter?

How many hours do you think (realistically) it would take nowadays to level a goblin hunter 1-60 (not 1-90) with heirloom bow, back, and shoulders in a level 25 guild?

(The reason I say only 1-60 is because I have a 66 hunter on a different server that I don't really want to move over to my main's server. Just in case anyone was wondering.)

P.S. I haven't played the game in a year or so but i've played since vanilla so I'm not new to leveling.

Thanks

Deleted
    Hm. I leveled a hunter a couple of months back. I think it took me a week and a half to get from 1-90. And it only gets harder from level 60. If you get the rest of the heirlooms and enchant them with the appropiate enchants, it'll take you no longer than four days.

- - - Updated - - -

And by four days, I don't mean four days /played. It might be 25-35 hours /played or something if you do some clever questing, use Zygor's Guide or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

1-60 = 2-3 days
    60-70 = 2-3 days
    70-80 = 2-3 days
    80-85 = 2-3 days
    85-90 = 2-3 days

1 day = normal questing with guild perk. No heirlooms. 8 hours.

For someone who is familiar and doesn't get bored of being forced to play in the early Goblin starting zones, easily 18-24 hours of gameplay over the course of maybe 2-5 days. For me, it would be 3 months later and my Goblin character would be staring at the town in a box area.

Edit: Glanced at a twitch stream where some dude got 1-90 in 17 hours played. Shouldn't be too hard. Good luck.

I looked at my 70 Warrior (different class, whatever) whom I dungeon spam has 1 day /played (questing is usually faster than that even).
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2013-12-21 at 01:17 PM.

Deleted
    Don't forget to farm Krol the Blade for http://www.wowhead.com/item=86574

I would just start a new Hunter (unless your lvl 66 has something like an item you can't get again that makes it warranted to move it). Levelling is sooo fast now with perks / boa's and levelling nerfs you will get there in no time.
    Last edited by Kavorka; 2013-12-23 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Edit: Glanced at a twitch stream where some dude got 1-90 in 17 hours played. Shouldn't be too hard. Good luck.
    What channel, I need to steal his strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Magally View Post
    I don't remember but it was one of those 1-2+ day streams or something. I think he was leveling with someone so it might have even been RAF now that I think about it.

RAF + Krasarang

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you want one?
    Goblins are pretty much as useless as taurens for hunters.
    Orc, troll, undead will all serve you better for every aspect of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    RAF + Krasarang
    Krasarang?

What fast leveling method involves Krasarang and how? Never heard anything about this.

About 20 hours playing reasonably efficiently. Obviously you could take a lot more or less time depending on things.

Deleted
    Krasarang?

What fast leveling method involves Krasarang and how? Never heard anything about this.
    Weeping Horrors perhaps?

Fast spawns in a very small areal, so you can drop banners aplenty.