Thread: WoD raids

Deleted

WoD raids

There is only 3 raids, I hope they add some more with the patches. >> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11499600/

Not to be rude, but really? You hope they add more with patches? Why wouldn't they? Are we going to spend the whole expac wandering Draenor, with 3 full raids?

Not sure if you are a troll or something else.

There was 3 raids at the start of Cata, 3 raids at the start of Mop, 3 at the start of Wrath.

It is fairly common to start with 3 and then they add in more content as we go along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I hope they are changing the trend... I'm almost tired of grinding dis MSV!

...the raids sill be a lot larger, more open, and preetier than the past, so you will be happy.

It's only 2 raids, world bosses don't count. And it's the start of the expansion, of course we'll have another set in the next tier.

We know of 2 confirmed raids for the first tier, and atleast 1 other raid later, the Shattrath Raid, we do not know what the other raids will be but I suspect, if they keep up the style of MoP it will go as follows.

Patch 6.0 - Small/Easy Ogre Raid, Big/Hard Orc Raid
    Patch 6.2 - Big/Hard Ogre Raid
    Patch 6.4 - Big/Hard "Unseen Theme of Expac after launch goes here" Raid

More than likely this will be the setup, although it would not surprise me to see it change. The shattrath raid, for instance, does not fit into this outlook, unless it is somehow controlled by Ogres, which makes no sense. But I am questioning the redundancy of this thread OP, we already knew this, unless of course you just found out, in that case good for you, start riding the hype!

I bet they gonna add more than 10 raids with patches.

Deleted
    One of those raids is 10 bosses rich with a non-linear lay out, fighting Warlord Blackhand, baddest of the baddest orc clan.
    As long as it doesn't look too similair too SoO, you'll be pleased, sir.

Yeah, I'm sick of MSV, give us some new content already ffs

Not sure if serious.

Are you like actually new? Like just got here last week? That's the raiding content for the launch patch. Ya know, like there wasn't SoO a year ago?