Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't think anyone here remembers how boring quel'danas was when you were on a server who's population was 20:1. This opening of combat within your own faction at least makes life interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    dk and mage killed me when they had the thingy, i grped up with 2 others and killed them.. then the dk came up too me and was like "retarded noob learn to play" xD why are people so mad about us going 3 on 2 when they went 2 on 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    dk and mage killed me when they had the thingy, i grped up with 2 others and killed them.. then the dk came up too me and was like "retarded noob learn to play" xD why are people so mad about us going 3 on 2 when they went 2 on 1?
    the first one to send a msg is the one who lost

Out of curiosity, can you use it off the timeless isle? Might be a good way to get rid of the idiots that like to mount giant mounts at mailboxes and npcs...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    Out of curiosity, can you use it off the timeless isle? Might be a good way to get rid of the idiots that like to mount giant mounts at mailboxes and npcs...
    no, you can't.

can you imagine the amount of butthurt people flocking these forums if you could use it anywhere? would be hilarious tbh.

During ToT, there was this warlock who would pull Nalak in front of the portal EVERY SINGLE RAID NIGHT to try and kill people. and he was horde on pve server (im ally) so we couldnt kill him. I finally found him using the censer and a few guildies camped him. It was amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    I have a question if you kill your own faction at your own flightpath/base do the guards attack you and them? Or none or just you?
    None of the guards (Except the ones around the celestials) attack you, even on the opponent encampment, they attack your pet if you have one though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    None of the guards (Except the ones around the celestials) attack you, even on the opponent encampment, they attack your pet if you have one though.
    that must be only if you're under the effects of the censer then, because i remember running into the horde fly path camp before by accident and the horde npc's attacked me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    that must be only if you're under the effects of the censer then, because i remember running into the horde fly path camp before by accident and the horde npc's attacked me.
    Yes, that's only under the effect of the censer, the censer is kind of a third faction which is neutral to faction guard.
    And even if you attack player in their base, guards wont defend them unless you have a pet.

Deleted
    It's really strange... like when suddenly your food talks to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaustos View Post
    There are a few things I wish were different with the Censer.

I wish it made you truly hostile FFA, not a "3rd faction". When all the people looking to gank are ganged up looking for newbs, it's kinda disgusting.
    I wish you got coins for killing those who are censered. Occasionally I'll have to suicide and drop my censer to clear out the other people that have censered and mob-gank people leaving everyone debuffed.
    Thats actually a damn good idea, if I could get something for killing censer-users I would be on the isle all day ^^

Its pretty sweet getting dotted by a 470 aff lock and dying in 5 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Especially toxic behavior on US Mal'Ganis.

A group of Censer users and also biggest jerks on the realm known as <Goon Squad> (Also the World First level 25 guild) Used the albatross to get atop the bridge where Huolon spawns. After 20-30 minutes of people waiting around for Huolon, he finally spawned only to be kited to the top of the bridge where nobody below could reach him. Lots of angry, angry players that day.

Heres the Goon Squad fan mail

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q...&forum=1181992

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post

A group of Censer users and also biggest jerks on the realm known as <Goon Squad> (Also the World First level 25 guild) Used the albatross to get atop the bridge where Huolon spawns. After 20-30 minutes of people waiting around for Huolon, he finally spawned only to be kited to the top of the bridge where nobody below could reach him. Lots of angry, angry players that day.

Rofl theses guys are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    People on my server camp the rare spawns, they camp the graveyards, and they camp the flight point. They don't care about coins, it is all about just pissing people off. Which is why the island is dead and they have turned on themselves. Seriously during peak hours there are less than six people on the island.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never used it myself, and the people that do annoy the shit out of me. Rarely get killed by them though, I always have the Chi-Ji buff on (25% crit/mastery/haste), 10% stam from lock/priest, 10% stats from timeless nutriment and 5% hp every 3 seconds from smoldering spores, couple this OP PvE gear and blood presence. Almost 1m HP, huge damage buffs and healing myself for 50k every 3 seconds. I can take down groups easily, and if I see one or two people running around with the buff I usually make it my job to find them and kill them every time they use it.

one of the worst shits they ever done. World pvp is dead and they know it.. its just another failed feature to "revive" it.. hope in WoD PvP stays in this shit PVP Zone so all these PvP Bois can go hug pillars there.

Its just annoying on alts.. on my Main i dont care since most People dont even have 530.. so they die in 2-3 hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    Best response to when someone calls you a noob for killing them is, "So a noob just outplayed you? How embarrassing." then you quickly add them to ignore and await the extreme hatemail you get when they log on an alt to bypass the ignore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post

You just made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    People on my server camp the rare spawns, they camp the graveyards, and they camp the flight point. They don't care about coins, it is all about just pissing people off. Which is why the island is dead and they have turned on themselves. Seriously during peak hours there are less than six people on the island.
    Or maybe they like PvP? I love to PvP on the isle but most people aren't exactly competition for my gear...

On topic I think it is fantastic I just wish the item for BGs was better. I know a lot of people on mega servers are mad they actually have to PvP.

I like it when they try to gank me at Cinderfall, I just fear them into the flames, and they get one shot.