Yulon's Bite (Timeless) vs. Unering Vision of Lei Shen (Thunderforged)

I almost have enough to purchase the Timeless version of Yulon's Bite. However, I don't know if I should replace it with my Thunderforged version of UVoLS. I will only be using the former until I get Immerseus' trinket. Nonetheless, I would like to know if the former is better than the latter.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: *Unerring
    Last edited by Joshawott; 2013-12-21 at 09:58 PM. Reason: I mispelled 'Unerring".

UVLS is only gonna be replaced by PBoI, Kadris' or BBoY. In fact, AMR will tell you UVLS is best in slot over BBoY and Kadris normal version, but unsure if I believe that. UVLS is just a great trinket, so I wouldn't replace it with Yu'Lon's.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    I almost have enough to purchase the Timeless version of Yulon's Bite. However, I don't know if I should replace it with my Thunderforged version of UVoLS. I will only be using the former until I get Immerseus' trinket. Nonetheless, I would like to know if the former is better than the latter.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: *Unerring
    Yu'lon's is not worth the grind. Even the LFR version of the amp trinket is better.