Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

What makes you Unique/Special?

AS the title says what makes you stand out and not just another regular Joe?

Really go into detail don't just say my brain does or what i do. Don't forget there is 7,000,000,000+ People on this planet. I've been thinking about this since a year or so ago when that one speech at a graduating class where the guy said none of you here are special or unique you have to work to make that so. So it got be thinking as i said and i honestly can say i am just another regular Joe. There's not a single thing about me that would make me something.

So what makes you special/unique.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still finding out what makes me special. I honestly haven't a clue. I'm not the smartest, the fittest or the most talented. The only thing I do well is speculate and overthink everything, but I wouldn't say that makes me unique. Could say I'm humble, but that's not really something that "defines" a person.

So yeah...

I own a beautiful Besson C tuba and can play it excellently.

*kazoo noise*

I'm the only Blitzball player in Spira that can use the Jecht Shot.

My mommy said I was :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

No one else has experienced time and space in the same way I have. Is there some other answer?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say special, but I have been complimented on my voice, humour, intelligence and dry wit.

Not to mention my dashing good looks, and extreme humility. :P

It helps having a way above average IQ - it compliments the the waaaay sub-standard EQ rating I assume I have.

Everyone wants to be a special little snowflake.

Always remember - you are "unique" and "special" - just like everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my work league of NFL fantasy, I'm in the finals with this mess:

QB Cousins, Kirk
    RB Bell, Le'Veon
    RB McCoy, LeSean
    WR Colston, Marques
    WR Crabtree, Michael
    WR Patterson, Cordarrelle
    TE Thomas, Julius
    DST Seahawks
    K Crosby, Mason

Bench (QB) Luck, Andrew
    Bench (RB) Jackson, Fred
    Bench (RB) Jackson, Steven
    Bench (WR) Cooper, Riley
    Bench (TE) Pitta, Dennis

Will not find another person with the above team, in a finals... I'm unique bitches!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    I wouldn't say special, but I have been complimented on my voice, humour, intelligence and dry wit.

Not to mention my dashing good looks, and extreme humility. :P

It helps having a way above average IQ - it compliments the the waaaay sub-standard EQ rating I assume I have.

Everyone wants to be a special little snowflake.

Always remember - you are "unique" and "special" - just like everyone else.
    You sound really pretentious and unbearable.

None of us are special. If we were all special, no one would be special. We're different, that's it.

Nobody else is like me.
    I do not need some artificial measure to be unique, for I already am.
    There is not another you, me or anyone else and never will be.
    Even the most similar of twins are not the same person.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Anyone who answers this question by anything other than "nothing" is arrogant. I'm arrogant for sure but there's nothing I can say makes me especially unique.

Deleted
    I'm unique because I'm good at absolutely nothing

Nothing at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Anyone who answers this question by anything other than "nothing" is arrogant. I'm arrogant for sure but there's nothing I can say makes me especially unique.
    How was I arrogant? It's pretty improbable to find a team with the same players, in a finals. The numbers are in my favor to be unique...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Everyone is special in that no one is identical to another. I consider my self special in that I'm self made/taught for what I do, while others may be also like me I have great respect for someone who is self-made. I've been trained in Electrical and have a degree in nuclear engineering while learning programming in my own free time and I work in the IT industry with zero schooling or certifications all while still being really good at what I do. Nothing better then the hum of 10 or my computers on my bench with some music playing!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    So being 100% serious all the time is key? I mean shit it's a forum board so let people have some fun, everyone is different and in that same way is makes everyone special in that sense. Fuck we're all special in the sense that the odds of each of us as a person being alive at this is time is such a ridiculous chance, odds of 1 in trillions if not more.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    AS the title says what makes you stand out and not just another regular Joe?

Really go into detail don't just say my brain does or what i do. Don't forget there is 7,000,000,000+ People on this planet. I've been thinking about this since a year or so ago when that one speech at a graduating class where the guy said none of you here are special or unique you have to work to make that so. So it got be thinking as i said and i honestly can say i am just another regular Joe. There's not a single thing about me that would make me something.

So what makes you special/unique.
    Well to keep it short and concise: I'm the best.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everett View Post
    you sound really pretentious and unbearable.

None of us are special. If we were all special, no one would be special. We're different, that's it.
    *fwoooooooooooooooooooosh*

10+ Year Old Account
    When one gets to know me that is. My kindness knows little limits.

Disclaimer: I am not trying to sound arrogant so if I do I apologize.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    You said it yourself, there're 7 billion people in the world. You are not unique. Nothing about you or me makes us special.

I did the Kessel run in 8 parsecs. Suck it Han