Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Will there be plans to keep updating this into Legion's release?

15+ Year Old Account
    Excellent work on this mate.

Two, maybe silly, questions: How long have you been using it and is this bannable?

I've just started with machinima, but wouldn't risk 11 years of playtime for it.

Suggestion!

It'd be really cool if we could create invisible markers we could target/fixate.

This way we could get perfect rotations/pans centering on a location without it existing

Example: Targeting a npc, and following said npc = perfect camera follow. It'd be cool if we could make an invisible pretend npc anywhere we wanted

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it was broken with the new patch. Would really appreciate an update.

Awesome stuff! Update to recent patch would be nice.

Any ETA on update for the last patch?

Deleted
    Seems to be not working with the latest patch. Any idea when the new version will be up?

Deleted
    A word from Kyssah :

Some words for patch updates :
    PLEASE stop spam me when there is a new patch.
    I see when FFS is broken. But :
    - Sometimes there is problems with the software
    - Sometimes there is problems because the wow.exe have a big structure update
    - Sometimes I don't update the patch day because I know there is an other imminent live patch deployed on the PTR
    - Sometimes I have my life or my work who spend me many time, because I assure you I'm not a robot.

So, if the update brings over a week to be done, I'll let you know then when I could do.

Thanks for your patience !

(I'll try to finish the update today)
    https://www.facebook.com/FreeFarSigh...83212478444905

Thank you so much for the update. Your keeping this up to date for everyone is greatly appreciated.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much for updating the software, I really appreciate it. It helps out so many people make videos.

Been aware of this tool for a while but never got round to using it, thank you for maintaining it! Hope I can get my head round it and make some good stuff!

Does anyone know of a way to increase the view distance past 2500?

A few years back I took this screenshot of Outlands with the Wow Machinima Tool and I'd like to recreate it and take one of Draenor as well to compare them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Excellent work on this mate.

Two, maybe silly, questions: How long have you been using it and is this bannable?

I've just started with machinima, but wouldn't risk 11 years of playtime for it.
    In theory it violates the T&C as it can be used for game advantages and constitutes a third-party program altering their software. In practice Blizzard must know about it and are sensibly turning a blind eye.

In the unlikely event you do get a temp ban or something I'm fairly certain it could be revoked with a comment to a GM explaining the situation.

Deleted
    What a minute...this is crazy. Isn't this hacking the game? How can this be allowed?
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2016-04-24 at 01:04 AM.

Hi, can you edit the original thread to explain how it works(open file while in WoW)? It was kinda confusing to search through the comments to figure it out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladrek View Post

A few years back I took this screenshot of Outlands with the Wow Machinima Tool and I'd like to recreate it and take one of Draenor as well to compare them.
    love how you can see the start of the blood elf and draenai starting zones in the top right of that
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladrek View Post

The game not allow to do that since MoP

Is there a working version for the legion alpha??

Can't you get the same effect using the Warlocks "Eye of Killrog"?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would be great if you could update it for the pre-patch.