Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ok, this is pretty damn great. I'm still working out camera waypoints, but so far, it looks good. If I run into any bugs, I'll be sure to email.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamul40 View Post
    Environenement change (Colors, hour, fog ect...)
    Camera control (Traveling, zoom, field of view, rotation ...)
    Slowmotion (For bullet time effect for exemple)
    Thanks for the answers!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Downloading right now. Looks amazing!

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    That video was absolutely fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Absolutely exceptional video. I really REALLY hope you make one for WoD. It's been far too long since I've enjoyed a WoW video.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching that video just pisses me off about how bright WoW nights are.... The night looks absolutely amazing in that video.

Ok, for those whom might be confused (as I was), in order to go through the lighting presets, you must make sure 'Light' is not enabled, and then go down to the 'Environment' box, which has a number box and '=?'

From there, simply go through the many number environmental presets. This is also how you can check out the zillions of skyboxes. While it'd be nice to have a separate loader for going through skyboxes, this is the only way to load a new skybox for now.

Again, make sure that the Light tab is DISABLED for this, as in not checkmarked. You should not be able to edit any of the color boxes while going through the Environment presets. Once you've got a preset you like, then check the box and edit the lighting from there.

10+ Year Old Account

Some pictures to show you guys the lighting.

Works amazing! The slow motion effect is awesome too!

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamul40 View Post
    Did you read the first post?
    I did but it never occurred to me that "Free Far Sight" was a download that did it.
    When I thought of "far sight" it brought to mind the shaman ability so I was confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely stunning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neforpubl View Post
    Some pictures to show you guys the lighting.

Works amazing! The slow motion effect is awesome too!
    How WoW should be imo.

The major thing this is missing over the old machinima editor at the moment is the ability to save keyframe sets. Hopefully the author has that in the works! Not having keyframe sets saved makes using it to get some cool angles in a live raid a bit tougher.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I liked about the old one from pxr.dk was the ability to have almost unlimited view distance. Too bad I don't play WoW anymore, I would've jumped on this right away.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had some fun with this.

Night looks so much better...

With this and the new race models I can see some lovely things being done...it is going to be great.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing too, pls blizz bring back real night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragashii View Post
    A tutorial would be very nice though. Sort of highlight what each setting can do. Already been fooling around with it for several hours and having lots of trouble getting to to follow targets etc.
    malu05 made some video tutorials for the original tool, it can help for some things as most functionalities work alike
    I can't post some links... but with google you should be able to find those
    I will try to take the time to make a tutorial, but I don't promess anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Ok, for those whom might be confused (as I was), in order to go through the lighting presets, you must make sure 'Light' is not enabled, and then go down to the 'Environment' box, which has a number box and '=?'
    Maybe I should disable Environment box when Light is Enable. By the way, the "=?" part give the ID of blizzard sky in the dbc (it will not interest a lot of people but this can be usefull for some )

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The major thing this is missing over the old machinima editor at the moment is the ability to save keyframe sets. Hopefully the author has that in the works! Not having keyframe sets saved makes using it to get some cool angles in a live raid a bit tougher.
    Yes, it's in project.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    What I liked about the old one from pxr.dk was the ability to have almost unlimited view distance. Too bad I don't play WoW anymore, I would've jumped on this right away.
    Unfortunatly, the view distance is limited to 2500 for the moment. Wow crashed with more so I will see later if I have another option to improve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyssah View Post
    Yes, it's in project.
    Awesome, really glad to hear that. One other feature that might be worth considering and is a quality of life feature that will be greatly appreciated by those who might use a lot of keyframes would be the ability to reorder them without having to just rewrite them one at a time.

Amazing tool, good job

Should make a video of the tool, instead of products from it.

Would be nice to see it's functionality.

Deleted
    Fantastic tool. Good job

Deleted
    Absolutely amazing..