Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks so much for the update, you saved me getting a new version of the game.

Deleted
    It's been updated?

Ahh! Thanks so much for the update Kyssah!

This had indeed been updated for Patch 6.0.2 (if you click on the bitbucket link on the very first post, you'll see its the most recently added one.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not been able to find a deck that can utilize Far Sight well, but its cool that you guys are able to find a source for it!
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!

Deleted
    Massive thanks Kyssah. You're an absolute legend.

Facebook / xenhandofadal

Deleted
    Sooooo... this doesn't work for 64 bit? :'( How do I change to 32 bit and what's the difference between the two? How will addons work?

I need this mod!

Would kill for a 64 bit version of this.

My old computer was 32 bit and I loved using to get screenshots and backgrounds up until the tool stopped working and didn't seem to be getting updated.

Not it's updated and my new computer is using windows 8.1 64 bit so I can't even use it now. :c

Deleted
    so I got this started in 32 bit, watched a guide and have been tinkering for a while now. However I seem to get an issue where the game doesn't save/load my settings properly. I enable in the 3rd tab so I can save/load profiles, tinker with the settings and save them when I'm happy. After that I get gliches when HSing to another zone for example. If I close the game and open it again the settings are not loaded, so I start FFS while game is running, load my profile and nothing happens. I also get weird looks in the sky when changing environment.

Any thoughts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martisan View Post
    Sooooo... this doesn't work for 64 bit? :'( How do I change to 32 bit and what's the difference between the two? How will addons work?
    Offsets aren't at the same place on the Wow.exe and the WoW64.exe.
    Consequently at every patch, update the software for the Wow64.exe additionnal to the Wow.exe requires twice time (Many hours of work)

Quote Originally Posted by Phyrexias View Post
    Would kill for a 64 bit version of this.

My old computer was 32 bit and I loved using to get screenshots and backgrounds up until the tool stopped working and didn't seem to be getting updated.

Not it's updated and my new computer is using windows 8.1 64 bit so I can't even use it now. :c
    Your windows version isn't important, just run the 32b version of World of Warcraft with the launcher option.

Quote Originally Posted by Khamul40 View Post
    Your windows version isn't important, just run the 32b version of World of Warcraft with the launcher option.
    Wow DERP! I never realized it was that simple thank you so much for the help haha. XD

Works fine just running the 32 bit client like you said. <3333

What should I use to open the file download? I was using Winrar but now I can't without purchasing it. What do you guys use?

7zip opens it just fine and the program is free and opensource
    "A raid is when a bunch of people who play the game too much get together to play the game some more"

I am getting the same error codes as another fellow was getting earlier:

This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows".

And the runtime error as well that follows that one.

Is it because my system is 64 bit/ windows 8? I am running the game in 32 bit right from the b.net app, I don't know about computer compatibility between the two bits because the program is for 32 bit and i have the 64 version of computer

Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by zeedez View Post
    I am getting the same error codes as another fellow was getting earlier:

This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows".

And the runtime error as well that follows that one.

Is it because my system is 64 bit/ windows 8? I am running the game in 32 bit right from the b.net app, I don't know about computer compatibility between the two bits because the program is for 32 bit and i have the 64 version of computer

Any help would be appreciated.
    Are you running the program in administrator mode? I too have Windows 8/64 bit but am playing WoW as a 32 bit.

Also, on a side note, patch 6.0.3 has affected the ability to enable Spectator mode.

Quote Originally Posted by UnitDC View Post
    Are you running the program in administrator mode? I too have Windows 8/64 bit but am playing WoW as a 32 bit.

Also, on a side note, patch 6.0.3 has affected the ability to enable Spectator mode.
    Yes Unit, I am playing the game in 32bit, And I have tried running both wow and the program in admin mode but still no luck. And is spectator mode in the program? I can't even get the program to start to test that stuff out yet . (still trying though) Saw another gentleman had the same issue a while back but it was something to do with the files someone said. I don't know if this is the same issue but it is giving the same error code when i try to start the program.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zeedez View Post

have you unzip all files in a new folder?

For all FFS users : we update the software for the actual live patch probably this weekend. Be patient
    Last edited by mmoc561428c0b3; 2014-10-29 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khamul40 View Post
    For all FFS users : we update the software for the actual live patch probably this weekend. Be patient
    Thanks a lot! =)

Deleted
    amazing video!!! loved it. It really does remind me of why WoW is the best game I have ever played and will ever play.

Wonderful work buddy. *sniffs* brings a tear to my eye, so long Pandaria...I will miss you. :'(

When can we get an update?