Thread: Troll Warlocks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    Destro is the strongest specc on almost every encounter during progress. Affliction is stronger on several when they are on farm and you are padding like hell.
    That increases your DPS of course, but it does not do anything to beat the encounter. And there are several cases where it depends on your raids tactics AND if you are playing 10 or 25men. I'm in a 10men raid - you seem to be in a 25men guild (at least thats what wowprogress states).

Second part of your post is correct - no one doubts that and it was said several times. I just protested against the people who highly exaggerate the advance.

EDIT:
    If you want to say that destro is not even good on more than 4-5 encounters, then you are discrediting yourself. A simple look at raidbots would show you, that on average destro is as strong if not even stronger than affliction. In 25men & 10men as well as on average and max ranked. So what are you trying to tell us?
    Lol. in 25 man the only viable progression fights for destro are siegecrafter, garrosh, immerseus ( does this even count as progression ), sha and spoils. Every other fight affliction is just as good or better ( usually better ).

I cant speak for 10 mans cause they're shit ( yes this is an opinion... deal with it ).

No one gives a single fuck about your raid bots numbers, they have nothing to do with progression. At all.

And certainly no one is saying destro is "not even good"... im saying if youre doing progression they are not viable over the other spec due to the significant increase in damage and utility.
    Last edited by Cebel; 2013-12-31 at 02:00 AM.

I like to be undead, just it.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Deleted
    I see no reason for any further answer, as it would only lead to the next conflict (in this case about the fact that survivability in 10men is much more important) and a discussion is not reasonable with arguments like "xy is shit (deal with it)".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biruta View Post
    I like to be undead, just it.
    Same, I only really like BE and undead Horde-side, and wouldn't really play anything else. I hope next expansion brings a revision to the racials.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.