Realm Transfering.

My guild and I are transfering and I just wanted to make sure about something.

I get into my WTF folder----accountname----server----toonname I copy that and then what do I do?

I really need a "step by step" to make sure my macros or my addons settings (specially my bars positioning, size and everything) are not altered with the transfer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just copy EVERYTHING in your server name folder, xfer, then log out and go back in to the new server folder, delete everything and paste all your shit. Then you will have everything.
    Then on your addons just go to the profiles part and load the profile from your char from your old server.

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

A friend told me you dont need to save addons varials, moving folder is enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    A friend told me you dont need to save addons varials, moving folder is enough.
    Just be safe. Copy your WTF, Cache and Interface folders.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Just copy for safety and your good. If they do not trasnfer over, then just paste it back in.

Ya, I will copy all and see how stuff go after the transfer. If everything is changed ill delete my toon name folder and paste the old realm one.