View Poll Results: WHat will you do?

Voters
583. This poll is closed
  • Will go to 90 and do all stuff as normal just without flying. WIll do quest chain when it comes.

521 89.37%
  • Going 90 and then taking break until 6.1

21 3.60%
  • Not starting WoD until 6.1 and only then if quest chain is short and easy

11 1.89%
  • Not starting WoD until 6.1 and then do quest even if it is long

6 1.03%
  • Not starting WoD until flying is simply purchasable

14 2.40%
  • Not going to play WoD, if the flying quest chain is too long or hard.

10 1.72%
Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What will you do with regards to flying between 6.0 and 6.1

As far as we know at this moment flying will only be available after 6.1 hits so that means 2-3 months without flying. This is not a discussion about pros and cons, but more how people will go about during that period. And if it matters if the quest chain that rewards you flying is fair.

I'm going to enjoy less competition on rares because slacky whiners cba to travel on foot to them
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I'm going to enjoy less competition on rares because slacky whiners cba to travel on foot to them
    Competition on rares? Really.... don't know what game you've been playing but competition on rares was somewhat existing in the first few weeks but after that not at all. After that it was quite easy to get all rares quite fast if you bothered with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... business as usual ^^

Get to level 90? That's Mists of Pandaria's max level, is it not? :P

But I'll do either one of the top two. I generally get bored with an expansion eventually, so I either take a break until the next major patch or do unique things within the game to consume subscription time.

Deleted
    I'll try to avoid being ganked, I never was any good at pvp.

Not play until 6.1.

sadly ill just have to putup with it i dont wana fall behind the guild but i wont like it

I have over 150 mounts...
    I don't see why I can't use the non flying ones to do things.
    I'm not gonna cry because I can't sit on my rare flying mounts like a special snowflake.
    I'm just gonna sit on my rare ground mounts like a special snowflake instead!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Competition on rares? Really.... don't know what game you've been playing but competition on rares was somewhat existing in the first few weeks but after that not at all. After that it was quite easy to get all rares quite fast if you bothered with it.
    The game i have been playing is one where competition on rares still is a thing on one of the highest populated realms in europe.

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Really? Warbringers are always killed within 5 minutes. Rares with repeatedly valuable drops (townlong, krol the blade) are killed withn 5 minutes of spawning too. All rares are killed within 5 minutes during peak hours.

I do it for enjoyment, on a quiet realm. Your realm must be completely dead if you don't experience competition on rares (not talking about for the achi or some nonsense)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Not play until 6.1.

You either didn't cope very well before flying in BC, or you're recently new to the game.

Honestly, how did you all cope before we could fly? How did you all get to 90, because it wasn't by praying for divine guidance, it was actually doing everything on foot. Feel free, everyone, to get a grip. If you're going to refuse to play because you can't fly, then you should not come back at all when they do allow flying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ligier View Post
    You either didn't cope very well before flying in BC, or you're recently new to the game.

Honestly, how did you all cope before we could fly? How did you all get to 90, because it wasn't by praying for divine guidance, it was actually doing everything on foot. Feel free, everyone, to get a grip. If you're going to refuse to play because you can't fly, then you should not come back at all when they do allow flying.
    Can't really compare the two since in one of them you could fly again once you reached 90, this time around you need to stay on the ground until the next patch arrives.

I agree.
    I started in Wrath, I was a Human Paladin for my first toon, I remember grinding out levels and gold with my brother, getting that first crappy horse, I was so excited...
    Kept leveling, got a better horse...
    Kept leveling got a Gryphon...
    Kept leveling and faction swapped for friends...
    Hit 80 and spent all my gold on flying for Wrath...
    Cata comes and I flew around...
    Pandaria came out and I loved the running around on my different mounts hunting quest mobs and other players...
    was kinda sad at 90 when I and everyone else had flying again...

how can you compare say a week or 2 to 2-3 months?

people can cope till max level but after that some of use dont wana be grounded.

and mark me if i dont like being grounded for months i will complain loudly so will others

10+ Year Old Account
    make the questline so you only can get flying by raiding normal! imagine the outrage that would cause!

I just gonna rush into lvl 90, to get into raiding scen as fast as possible. With everyone running around with ground mounts, should be alot of pvp from my part

OP: You forgot the option 'Will play world of Queue-craft and sit in my garrison until 6.1."

hit 100 after all zone done stay afk in garrisons citys with ques, like most will do

same shit diff shovel . . .mining ores!!