[EU] WoW - Battle.net Error #2 - (Unable to Connect. Please try again later.)

Hey everyone, we're currently looking into an issue with WoW in EU where folks are receiving Battle.net Error #2 - (Unable to Connect. Please try again later).

*This issue is also affecting StarCraft II in that region.

UPDATE: 11:45AM PST - I've received word that the issue is now resolved. If you continue to encounter any difficulties getting back in, please let me know!

Regards,
    Araxom
    Blizzard Customer Support
    Last edited by Araxom; 2013-12-24 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    Hey everyone, we're currently looking into an issue with WoW in EU where folks are receiving Battle.net Error #2 - (Unable to Connect. Please try again later).

*This issue is also affecting StarCraft II in that region.

UPDATE: 11:45AM PST - I've received word that the issue is now resolved. If you continue to encounter any difficulties getting back in, please let me know!

Regards,
    Araxom
    Blizzard Customer Support
    so you report an error now fixed on a EU (read european, not USA) server.. and posted it on a USA forum.. hmm..yeah this is going to get noticed..

the OFFICIAL spot for these posts are on BLIZZARD.com... server issues, not sure why this is even important on a non-blizzard site..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rjparker1 View Post
    so you report an error now fixed on a EU (read european, not USA) server.. and posted it on a USA forum.. hmm..yeah this is going to get noticed..

the OFFICIAL spot for these posts are on BLIZZARD.com... server issues, not sure why this is even important on a non-blizzard site..
    This isn't an American website... Boubouille is from France and he founded it... MMOC is the biggest fansite there is for WoW. I'd actually place a bet that it gets more views than the official forums. We've known Blizzard lurks here, nice to see them finally post. Don't be such a negative nancy!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Not everyone goes to the official forums, i only do if i have a problem... and i normally come here anyway to the blue tracker before i go to the official forum.

posted it on a usa forum.. Hmm..yeah this is going to get noticed..

The official spot for these posts are on blizzard.com... Server issues, not sure why this is even important on a non-blizzard site..
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Thanks for the information, Araxom! :kiss:

You got it!

This isn't a "USA" forum, it's members are international and is not catered or more favoured to the USA in the slightest, just because Curse is founded in America makes zero difference, even more so when MMOC is founded by a European.

Now, if you want to talk about Asia and USA/EU, then you'd have a point.

Also, a LOT of people don't check the official forums, Twitter for a start usually has far more updates on errors, so yes, this is actually noticed and useful.

It's nice to see Blues posting around here to be honest, I'm thankful for it.