Blue Screen of Death Help! New PC

Just finished putting together my PC build this morning, installed windows 8.1, downloaded drivers and everything went fine until I started playing World Of Warcraft. An hour or so after playing WoW I got a surprised Blue Screen of Death. After the BSOD occurred I restarted the PC and another BSOD occurred right after the windows login. The blue screens kept happening until the PC finally booted to windows, and then did a restore point. I've had the PC running fine for 3-4 hours now and no BSOD has occurred yet, maybe since I'm not running games? Here is my minidump error that I copied from Bluescreenviewer:

122413-20875-01.dmp 12/24/2013 9:44:12 PM UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 0x0000007f 00000000`00000008 ffffd000`20931130 00000000`24c47460 fffff800`014c7cca dxgkrnl.sys dxgkrnl.sys+6bcca x64 ntoskrnl.exe+14dca0 C:\Windows\Minidump\122413-20875- 01.dmp 6 15 9600 280,360 12/25/2013 1:29:32 AM

I haven't installed any new drivers since the restore point. I have been running prime95/hwmonitor to check if theres any hardware issue.

System Specs:
    fx-6300
    gigabyte r9 270x
    MSI 970-G43
    1X8 Corsair Vengance
    Raidmax 530w 80+ PSU

10+ Year Old Account
    Hiya mate, did you try restoring the settings to default in the motherboard bios?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Check to see if it's a ram issue. I had something similar in my computer

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Hiya mate, did you try restoring the settings to default in the motherboard bios?
    I haven't downloaded anything since I did the system restore. I didn't restore the motherboard bios yet. Maybe a bad driver I installed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RyanS View Post
    Check to see if it's a ram issue. I had something similar in my computer
    How do I test the ram?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicks188 View Post
    I haven't downloaded anything since I did the system restore. I didn't restore the motherboard bios yet. Maybe a bad driver I installed?
    Have you done any overclocking at any point on your CPU ?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    With a new PC it's likely one of your RAM sticks isn't socketed correctly. While you have your PC open check that everything else is secure and plugged in correctly. Check your drivers etc. Failing that either run with one your RAM sticks out for a while and then swap it to see if the problem persists. MEMtests take forever but that would be your next option.
    Found this in Tom's Hardware re the error message http://http://www.tomshardware.co.uk...ows-error.html
    Last edited by mmoc6765cb3ae1; 2013-12-25 at 10:01 AM.

It's a brand new PC literally just got it running today, so no I haven't done CPU overclocking yet.

- - - Updated - - -

I only have 1 stick of ram which is 8gb. I'm running MEMtests atm 3 of them each at 2047 MB, going to see if there's any errors.

Recheck the wiring connection. A while back I was getting BSoD due after cleaning my comp and apparently it was because of a loose connection to my HDD.
    MOAR CHOCOLATE

The weird thing is it's fine atm, I've been browsing the internet about problems for the past 8 hours after the blue screens and I restored my PC. Before the restore earlier when I ran WoW for an hour it was bluescreening, not sure what it could be, ram, gpu, cpu, idk?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nicks188 View Post
    The weird thing is it's fine atm, I've been browsing the internet about problems for the past 8 hours after the blue screens and I restored my PC. Before the restore earlier when I ran WoW for an hour it was blue screening, not sure what it could be, ram, gpu, cpu, idk?
    Quick Update I ran MEMTEST86 I did unfortunatly get over 1000 errors from the test. Going to and reinistall drivers etc, and attempt to play wow without blue screens, and also to get more info on the crashes if they do happen. If anyone has advice for the situation it would be greatly appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    1000 errors? I think your ram sticks might be broken.

1000 errors? I think your ram sticks might be broken.
    Bad ram stick most likely.

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    Explanation:

This Stop message means that one of two types of problems occurred in kernel-mode, either the kind of condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or catch (a bound trap), or an unrecoverable error. Occasionally, this message can be caused by software problems, but the most common cause is hardware failure. It usually occurs after the installation of faulty or mismatched hardware (especially memory) or in the event that installed hardware fails. Setting the CPU to run at speeds above the rated specification (known as overclocking the CPU) can also cause this error.

Replace the RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by svettleif View Post
    i would update bios before doing anything.
    I'm updating everything atm. Currently on the motherboard..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Replace the RAM.
    Are you sure it's the ram, are there any other tests I can run to check?

- - - Updated - - -

I've been playing WoW for 1 hour so far, no bluescreens as of yet. Hoping the issue is resolved when I installed the new drivers.