Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb #1 regret most men have when they are dying

is that they didn't have sex with as many women as they could have. look it up.

if you're still relatively young, don't let this precious moment pass you by. don't have reservations. don't be shy.

go in for the kill.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    Another high quality thread from Ron.

Yes, let's regress even more into animals!

No, fuck you, OP. I prefer being a human and attempting to reach as much as I can in intellectual/thought/brainwork fields than in primitive animal instincts that will be eventually forgotten whenever humanity steps into complete cybernisation.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    Not to mention you efforts will surely pay off in the form of neverending virtual tentacle orgies when said cyberization occurs.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    Yes, let's regress even more into animals!

No, fuck you, OP. I prefer being a human and attempting to reach as much as I can in intellectual/thought/brainwork fields than in primitive animal instincts that will be eventually forgotten whenever humanity steps into complete cybernisation.
    We are animals. Every single organism in your entire ancestry all the way back to the first living cells has reproduced. Reproduction isn't going anywhere for any significant amount of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another sexual thread by Ron Burgundy, hormones are kicking in aye

But no, that will never be my regret.
    Only regret would be If I didn't settle and have a nice family to care about me in the end.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Jesus, that is sad. Men like that make me sick. I'm not a prude or anything, and can understand wanting to get around a bit. Hell, I have done, but for that to be your number #1 regret in life, you either lived a really fulfilling life in all aspects except that, or (more likely) pervy old men and to be honest men in general need to stop obsessing so much over sex.

PS male orgasms suck so I don't know what the big deal is anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    We are animals. Every single organism in your entire ancestry all the way back to the first living cells has reproduced. Reproduction isn't going anywhere for any significant amount of time.
    Yeah yeah right. Enjoy being animal bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    is that they didn't have sex with as many women as they could have. look it up.

if you're still relatively young, don't let this precious moment pass you by. don't have reservations. don't be shy.

go in for the kill.
    Or maybe the top 5 for humans is

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...s-of-the-dying
    1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
    2. I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
    3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
    4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
    5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.

Edit: Obviously this random link may not be true *shrugs* but i doubt the "did not get sex enough" gets high on the list
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2013-12-25 at 10:22 AM.

At least he's not the one lashing out at people over the internet...
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Motherfucking animals!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCYcHz2k5x0

Humans are animals, just open eyes and observe your fellow man, and know that you behave exactly the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rooooosebudd...

I'm pretty sure most people aren't horny when they know they're dying, and so sexual topics probably won't be crossing their minds right then.

Besides, I'd like to think most mature and sensible people would like to have one long term quality partner, rather than a large quantity of trash.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kingdom: Animalia
    Species: H. sapiens

Seriously, Animal kingdom. We're animals. Enjoy being a plant? Or whatever it is that you somehow think you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get more than enough sex I don't know what you're on about.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    My biggest regret will be not having been to space, or gone skydiving, or gone driving trough the desert in a buggy, or bunjeejumping.
    I'm happy I'm still young enough to do those things, all I need is money now, so time to marry a rich old hag I guess.

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

It doesn't honestly matter. People or animals we are born into the world. We happen to have a certain thing called perspective. Which makes us think differently. If you are "different or special" it means YOUR life has meaning, or maybe all life. Mainly because, you DO have that something and not licking your own anus, umm mostly.

I totally get that and respect that. I just don't personally think that way. Life is sprung like a bacteria. Earth is infested, we are infested, the table, the mouse, that rug, EVERYTHING. Once life is made it continues on forever. Unless, something SUPER tragic happens to it. Another secret? It's everywhere.

What's the point? Be it no reason, or whatever, you are alive, don't let it get away. Please don't miss out on family and love. Try to connect with others in a positive manner, and suddenly you are in a different world. Stress free and shining bright. Let go and live.

That is why I say fuck, eat, and die. I agree.

Deleted
    My only regret......is dyin'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    is that they didn't have sex with as many women as they could have. l
    we're a sad species