Looking for WoW friend

Hi. I"m looking for someone to do raids with and level and farm. I'm looking for making some friends too. I am also a female so please don't be creepy and hope to be nice people to play with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mentioning you're female is going to attract creeps regardless of whether or not you tell them to stay away.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't ask for friends, you make 'em.

Truth be told I'm restarting after I get back from Holiday. If you are in EU pop me a message. I know how lame the game can be if you don't have anyone to enjoy it with.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

whats your skype OP? You and I can have some real fun together.

Deleted
    what lord pebbleton.said also it woud be easier if you gave more info like on what realm,on what faction you play,what your timezone is,are you EU or US player. that sort of things could help alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    whats your skype OP? You and I can have some real fun together.
    <- Now that reads creepily xD
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

I'll be your friend if you happen to be on US. I could always use more friends

Deleted
    I'm planning on making a new alt but I would like some more info?!

Do you play EU / US?
    Do you want to level horde or alliance?
    What hours are you usually playing?
    Do you want to do it boosted/fast pace or just normal going?

Anyway, if you're interested, sent me a PM with some more info & how I can contact you!

...This thread is gonna spawn some really interesting replies...

Don't mind having folks to game with but need info on what server you play on/faction/ US/EU and other things. Though I'm looking for there to be some pretty interesting posts here shortly lol.

I'll be your friend, but you have to give me your pin number and home address first.

friend as in just one - or many...cause you will likely see quite a few ppl in this thread alone.

ill be ur friend - send me a pm if u serious or still need a friend.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking