Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Garrosh, because they'd have to send my daughter home early because he got rowdy and started fighting with human scum again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also tess is anywhere from her late 20s into her early 40s. why the hell would I need to set her up?

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Stole my damn answer. Damn you. Was almost literally what I was going to say. But I'll just mix it up and say Lorthemar. They can talk about hair and do absolutely nothing close to fooling around.
    Haha I thought about using Lorthemar too. But his cheerful and upbeat "Surely you agree that decisive action wins wars!" comment to Taran Zhu made me like him enough to stop making fun of him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Also Baine bro? And you want to criticize me about size of hypothetical dick near hypothetical prom night
    Dude's got a point, the cow shlong's gonna be long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Garrosh, because they'd have to send my daughter home early because he got rowdy and started fighting with human scum again.
    Never leave any woman alone with Garrosh. He knows how to sweet talk

Talked a married woman into it. Still in her honeymoon period too!

10+ Year Old Account

Also Baine bro? And you want to criticize me about size of hypothetical dick near hypothetical prom night
    Unless my daughters a gnome its not gonna be an issue. I do regard Baine more a gentleman anyway, he's lead by honor and trust and not on who he can poke the most.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Baine Bloodhoof. He's young, single, seems very protective and isn't lead by an overpowered libido.

But then again, seeing artwork like this:

would have me saying balls to my daughter and me taking Baine to the prom/bathhouse.

- - - Updated - - -

your content with having something the size of a log anywhere near your daughter?
    Maybe that's why. She will never want another man.

Assuming she is alive that is.

Anyway. I would let her choose. But if it was really up to me, then it would be Vindicator Maraad.

He is a noble paladin. What else would you want?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phenox View Post
    Story: Your daughter needs a date for prom, and you set her up with someone from the World of Warcraft universe. Who would it be? Why did you choose that person?
    Okaaaay.. one of those somewhat uncomfortable random questions, but amusing so I'll bite.

Oh my, so many mana users, people with rage issues, bad boys, etc... Maybe that nice human Hunter boy from that nice part of town. I suppose a Blood Elf boy would be acceptable if he isn't a mana user (abuser!) and is on "the patch," a well mannered Hunter is probably best in that case as well. Though I worry she might run into some Rogue that might try to charm her with the exciting bad boy thing.

Edit: Then again, how to I ensure a Belf is actually an appropriate age for my daughter since they live so much longer, do I just guess? lol Belf equivalent to a 16 year old is going to be like what, 50 or something? Or literally another 16 year old who will just appear younger for much longer once he's an adult? lol
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-12-26 at 05:50 PM.

Nobody. If anyone dates my daughter I'll kill them.

(jk. But seriously, nobody touches my daughter).

Deleted
    Anduin, there's no other answer.
    Yeah, I wouldn't let my daughter date cows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Unless my daughters a gnome its not gonna be an issue. I do regard Baine more a gentleman anyway, he's lead by honor and trust and not on who he can poke the most.
    Eh while he is deciding on where to go for dinner your daughter would have a lot of time to simply walk away. Baine may not even notice, he just likes to think about deciding on stuff

Deleted
    he just likes to think about deciding on stuff
    And then not doing anything about it at all.

Considering he was shaped from stone and all early titan constructs were mass produced. I doubt they need to reproduce, but Throim seems like a respectable lad who keeps asking me to visit him... in the mountains.

thorim had a wife and he made a clan of vrykul women that fought each other to please him. something tells me that the lad is into women lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by genngreymane View Post
    never leave any woman alone with garrosh. He knows how to sweet talk

talked a married woman into it. Still in her honeymoon period too!
    cant.. Breathe! Laughter!! Ow

10+ Year Old Account
    That photoshop still makes me think of the arnold baby.
    #boycottchina

We have told my daughter she can have as many boyfriends as she wants so long as they remain imaginary. I believe at the moment she's quite taken with Zuko and some dude from Supernatural.

Easy question. Daisy. (Look, if you're going to make me think of my hypothetical daughter potentially getting laid, I want to get at least something out of it.)