New computer - dont want to start ALL over with my addons

So ye.. This is probably something that i should know, but i don't so here goes.
    If i want to copy my addons from my old computer to the new which folders do i have to copy?

Sorry if its an obvious question.

Make sure to get your: World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns and World of Warcraft\WTF. With those you should have all addons and configurations.

I believe just the addons folder and the WTF folder. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Deleted
    Also instead of reinstalling, you can just copy the whole WoW folder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goryn View Post
    Make sure to get your: World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns and World of Warcraft\WTF. With those you should have all addons and configurations.
    Better to grab the entire Interface folder, in case you've installed any icon or texture replacements. And the WTF folder, definitely.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

The WTF folder contains the saved variables, the saved settings or configuration of your addons.
    That is the only necessary part to back up, but the addons folder will save time downloading or reinstalling them also.
    For some that might be a good opportunity to start the addons from scratch, and only reinstall the ones you are actually using.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by fafaru27 View Post
    Also instead of reinstalling, you can just copy the whole WoW folder
    Yup yup, just to this, i havent reinstalled wow in 6 years, i just copy the whole folder from computer to computer. I actually did this for my wife too, just copied my folder over to her machine, and deleted the wtf folder, she logged in, entered her account info, and boom, she was in in 30 sec.

best bet is to copy the hole wow folder so you won't have to install or update the game.
    i still have backups of wow... just the hole folder copied to a externa hdd.
    was funny seeing my old UI from 6months ago:P

still primairly you will need the WTF folder, this contains the settings for the addons.
    secondly you need the addon folder thats inside the interface folder. aka the place you put addons when installing em.

still unless you have a complelty custom made UI i suggest to cleanup ya addon folder.
    if had tons of addons running that i didn't use anymore or that gave errors.

my FPS jumped up by 20 frames from removing a handfull off addons..... thats how bad error can affect your preformance.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Great i'll grab the addon and wtf folders!
    As for reinstalling the game, it doesnt take that long anymore, and i like the idea of a fresh start

10+ Year Old Account
    You can just make a copy of your Interface folder, WTF and paste them into your new files and you're good to go!