Poll: What would you like to see go invisible next?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'd love to transmog shoulders and chest off but I think shoulders are the most reasonable to turn off and maybe waist. If you could hide chest you would just have a bunch of people running around shirtless with the sole purpose of looking goofy instead of using it as part of a set. doesn't really bother me either way and I doubt it will happen

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would definitely say shoulders, a lot of early rare gear sets do not come with matching shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    I think I would get the most use out of invisible shoulders.
    yeah in all of my transmog sets I find shoulders particularly annoying. It's usually just an attempt to get a shoulder piece that would be the least noticeable rather than one that actually goes well with the set

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    There is an invisible leather chest in Hinterlands.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a tossup between shoulders and belt for me. Many of my sets really don't want to use a belt, or the set I'm using HAS no matching belt. I personally don't really have much use for no shoulders, but I've seen a lot of transmog sets people use that would indeed look much better without them. So personally it's the belt for me, but overall, definitely the shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Waist for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing ruins cloth transmogs as much as their retarded "iconic" shoulder artwork.
    On top of that, a cloth shoulder pad gives 0 advantage in combat situations.

Their refusal to make showing shoulders optional is downright embarrassing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    While I totally agree it would be nice to have invisible chests for the reason you want, I do also see an issue arising with people running around with their bras showing and no pants if we had complete invisible item offerings, doesn't bother me personally if they do that, but in the game it would be rather immersion breaking to see folks doing battle or running around in their underwear. Especially if there was no downside to them doing it. ie. no stat loss due to it being a transmog.

I do feel your pain though, would be awesome to see some of the amazing transmogs that could be put together with an invisible chest piece for male toons.
    yes but people do this anyway. all you have to do is stand around in orgrimmar or stormwind and your see a female dwarf or female troll with there strapless bra bouncing around. So really, it doesn't change a thing, only thing it changes is allowing people this option ingame.
    and when blizzard makes armor that ironicly transforms from a complete overhauled plate chest to well.. this..
    its obvious blizzard doesn't really care about modesty as much as they preach.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Their refusal to make showing shoulders optional is downright embarrassing.
    Seeing how just about every other mmo out there now gives you that option.
    #boycottchina

#1. Shoulders. So many outfits I could make if I didn't have to have shoulders.
    #2. Weapon. Since my casters don't use them, I'd rather have them not visible at all.

But really, I'd like everything except chest and pants to have invisible versions.

And I want a lot of the current white gear to get replaced with Cosmetic versions.

And cosmetic armor get its own gear color.

And a pony.

I'd like the option to hide any piece, even hide just one side of pauldrons.

waist
    some robes look better without a belt ruining it. like the latest warlock tier set
    Last edited by Edds; 2013-12-27 at 01:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edds View Post
    waist
    some robes look better without a belt ruining it. like the latest warlock tier set
    plus, with races who are hunched over with there stomachs in, like orcs, trolls and worgen, when wearing a robe these new belt designs with the buckles just clips though there legs or the robe itself.. again, poor design blizzard, that we need to ask for invisible armor to sort out your clipping issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garradorr View Post
    I'd like the option to hide any piece, even hide just one side of pauldrons.
    which, again, other mmos manage to do.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Shoulders! Second is waist.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love a "hide shoulders" option! As a Hunter, a lot of the shoulders would be way too obstructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Shoulders first and foremost.

Belt Second for the large wrestler ones that they somehow thought was cool.

Chest for Third item, for people who want to play out their Gladiator fantasies... or something...
    Single sided or asymmetrical shoulder pad + brawler's or no chest piece = blademastergasm for warriors.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I would like to shoulderless from time to time some transmogs look better without them.

Voted for Waist. As a paladin, I can't imagine myself not wearing any shoulderplates, but I can understand people and classes not wanting to have them shown.

As for the belt... some sets just do look better without one. Or some sets don't even have a fitting girdle (Paladin T8 10man for example). So, I'm all for the waist option.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Blizzard teased us by having a vendor in 5.3 sell invisible transmog boots.
    Just curious: who is this NPC?

Rather than invisible items which will need space to store, why not just have an invisible option on the transmog interface.
    Much like how the equipment manager has an empty slot option.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Just curious: who is this NPC?
    They were available as part of the pre 5.4 Battlefield Barrens event.
    Griftah's Authentic Troll Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.