A guide for new people to ranked....

I've had a few people I've met in normals add me and asked me what they should be learning from ranked and I think overall this could help even people who have played ranked before. So here goes.

Starting:
    Don't focus on one role. Be able to play ALL roles okay. Obviously you're going to have your favorite role and least favorite. No matter how much you hate it get good at a few supports. I've found that people who hate playing support pick ones they aren't good at it and basically costs the team the game. You're not going to get mid every time and saying "mid or feed" does nothing for the team or yourself.

Don't focus on snowball champions and learning how to play them. While they are fun, they are banned at low levels and you just waste your time trying to learn them. Learn the staple champions and you will be fine.

Pre-Game:
    Always know what you're going to buy first and where it is. You should never be in fountain after 20sec on the game timer. The longer you take to get out of base they deeper than can push in w/out you knowing. This also works when backing. You should know what you're going to buy as your backing, the longer you take in base the more CS you miss and potential team fight damage you miss out on and could cost your team.

Lane Phase:
    Focus on CS not harassing at the start. Giving up first blood 2min into the game is never good, while you may think that you can get it and it will be massive for you. The risk is way too high for the reward. Play it safe and just wait for your time. A gank from the jungle is more likely to end in a kill than you going in 1v1.

As the jungle don't waste your time trying to gank lanes that are shoved. Inform them that they need to freeze the lane in the middle. The more time you spend trying to gank the less time you have to farm. The less farm you have the less effective each gank will become.

As support you want to harass the adc or support as much as you can w/out being to agressive. This will allow your ADC to farm with ease and will ease some of the lane pressure. Remember your job is to keep bot lane safe for your ADC. That means warding and counter warding. The less harass your ADC takes the more successful your late game will be.

Mid Game:
    Objectives > Kills. This shouldn't have to be stated but I feel like it must. You should always go for objectives rather than chase down a kill. The more turrets you destroy the less pressure the other team can apply on the map. You should strive to have all lanes pushing onto their side of river, not yours. Prioritize killing the bot lane inhib first as it will make baron defense and taking baron a million times easier with supers pushing into their base.

While team fights my decide the outcome of the game. The lost factor in all that is the amount of turrets taken prior to that. If you lose a team fight but all their lanes are on their side of river. There is a chance that you might walk out of it just losing one turret or maybe even zero. So remember, a turret taken is worth more than one kill.

Late Game:
    As always late game usually ends with a bunch of team fights. They are one or lost in the matter of seconds and the key is to not hesitate. Your team needs to decide if they are going to go in or not. Any indecisiveness is weakness and will lead to a lost team fight. If somebody gets caught you either go in or back out right away. You can't wait a second or two to make up your mind. It has to be right away. I've seen too many times in fights where a person looks almost lost because they don't know if they should back out or keep fighting and end up doing nothing for a second and in that second they could have either gotten away or turned the fight around.

Most importantly. NEVER GIVE UP I can't tell you how many times I've been 1/6 2/8 and ended up 15/9, or had both nexus turrets dead and came back and won. No matter how far behind you are you still have a chance to win. They key is, don't force team fights and be positive. Just push lanes and keep farming and you will catch back up. Teams tend to get cocky and will stay around later than they should with less hp than they should and you can take advantage of that. Late gem rez timers are quite long and you can easy baron/turrets from it.

You forgot best advice.
    GL HF aka Good Luck and Have Fun.

Luck - shit happens.
    Fun - without this thing you play wrong game.

also i think its good idea to take a 5-10minute break after each game so you dont get queued up with same ppl

anyways good guide, remember if you arent having "fun" in ranked just queue up an aram :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    As a diamond 1 player I do none of this. Cept never give up. I also disagree with the lane advice.

Basically, have fun and pick it up as you go along. Everything is situational. Cept core items.

But 1st sec is kinds wrong tho, if you want to carry ur self out of a elo , snowball champs are good, and also OP, high tier picks are good too, and there is people who plays just 1-2 champ and got to very high elo.

Will be missed ~

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    As a diamond 1 player I do none of this. Cept never give up. I also disagree with the lane advice.

Basically, have fun and pick it up as you go along. Everything is situational. Cept core items.

I find it hard to believe that you're D1 and you chase down kills rather than get turrets. That feel that you shouldn't focus bot inhib so supers keep it pushed for easier baron defense/offense. That you focus on harassing the other person over getting CS early game. That you hesitate every team fight and don't know what to do. That you sit in fountain for 30sec trying to figure out what to buy.

Basically what I'm saying is actually read what somebody writes before you comment on it thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    But 1st sec is kinds wrong tho, if you want to carry ur self out of a elo , snowball champs are good, and also OP, high tier picks are good too, and there is people who plays just 1-2 champ and got to very high elo.
    While that's great. The reality is it is better to be above average on 20 champions than great on 2. If those 2 get pick/banned then what? You're in Gold/Plat and you have to play a champion you've never played before. That isn't going to help you win games from that point forward. Especially in S4 when you can drop tiers.

Then again, if you're gold/plat you shouldnt have a problem doing ok on a champion you dont know very well.

I got like 5 champions I play in ranked, where I got 2 toplaners (Renekton and Nasus) I play when I can, then Annie or Leona support or zac jungle if I dont get any of those roles. You honestly do not need to waste your time learning more than 4-5 champs. Ofc, playing 10-20 more by doing aram or what not isnt a bad idea, but no need in getting realy skilled with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Then again, if you're gold/plat you shouldnt have a problem doing ok on a champion you dont know very well.
    Doing ok is subjective. You can go even in lane when it's a lane you could have easily won. The bigger issue is, and even the pros agree, if you have a small champion pool in the short run it's good but eventually you will need to expand it to include more champions.

It's better to do that while learning before jumping into ranked. If you can have a good understanding of how around 20 champions work in different lanes roles, you will be and are better off than somebody who only knows 5. It also helps you understand how to play against them because you know quite a bit about that champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post

"As a diamond 1 player, I play like a bronze 4." Should probably read what you're responding to champ.
    Looks like a good basic guide for people who want to get into ranked.

Deleted
    You should never be in fountain after 20sec on the game timer.
    The longer you take to get out of base they deeper than can push in w/out you knowing
    Strongly disagree. This is not LCS level where team sticks together and plants deep wards. Moreover, chances of invade can be estimated by looking at team comp, finally instabuying doran or any other shit and blazing out of the fountain just to afk for over a minute in the jungle is bullshit sir. I'd much rather take 1 min, analyse who and where I'm facing and choose the correct build order to have as easiest lane as possible. Adaptation is everything.

I also disagree with always playing safe lvl1. Some champ kits are built around extreme early game advantage (I'm looking at you spacebug lvl1, kayle lvl2). If you focus purely on the farm, then at the same time you open a window of opportunity to be harassed. For instance, if you vs kass and you don't spank him to the living fuck pre6 while he tries to get any bit of cs then man, you dumb. Again, it all comes down to knowing the matchup pros and cons, that's the most time-taking part of learning how to lane, knowing when to go agressive and when passive.

Last but not least I don't agree with prioritising bot lane inhib. Bot is a long lane and it takes time for minions to shove through. Enough time to contest a baron. Mid on the other hand gives you far greater advantage. Denial of vision on the central part of the map, easier control of globals and minions spend half a time to reach the enemy base.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    Strongly disagree. This is not LCS level where team sticks together and plants deep wards. Moreover, chances of invade can be estimated by looking at team comp, finally instabuying doran or any other shit and blazing out of the fountain just to afk for over a minute in the jungle is bullshit sir. I'd much rather take 1 min, analyse who and where I'm facing and choose the correct build order to have as easiest lane as possible. Adaptation is everything.

So let me get this right. You basically pay no attention to what the other team picks and just pick who you want biased on what role your team needs. You then alt tab and go to all the guide sites and start pulling up guides. Then when the game starts you tab back into the game and see who you're going against then tab back out and start going through the guides to see what you should be doing.

Because I mean that is really the only viable way you can justify what you just said. The longer it takes you to get out of base the more it hurts you, not only at the start of the game but late game as well. If it takes you 1min to figure out what to buy just to start the game, how long will it take you to buy 30min into the game?

I also disagree with always playing safe lvl1. Some champ kits are built around extreme early game advantage (I'm looking at you spacebug lvl1, kayle lvl2). If you focus purely on the farm, then at the same time you open a window of opportunity to be harassed. For instance, if you vs kass and you don't spank him to the living fuck pre6 while he tries to get any bit of cs then man, you dumb. Again, it all comes down to knowing the matchup pros and cons, that's the most time-taking part of learning how to lane, knowing when to go agressive and when passive.

There are champs that have amazing level 2 all-ins. However as you climb they don't work as well. There is a reason when you watch a diamond level stream champions with amazing all in aren't getting kills at level 2 over and over. People know what is coming and play passive and safe around. Which, in fact, proves me correct when I say you should have a deep champion pool so you have a better understanding of how champions work, so you know what to do when in lane against them.

Also I don't think you get that this isn't a guide for hardcore people it's for people who want to start out in ranked. I could have easily just said "Pick Fizz or Kass and win the game." It doesn't do them any good. The reality is if you have a Kass in your lane at low elo chances are one of two things are going to happen; he is utter shit because he never plays Kass and only picked him because he wasn't banned or he is going to carry the other team.

Last but not least I don't agree with prioritising bot lane inhib. Bot is a long lane and it takes time for minions to shove through. Enough time to contest a baron. Mid on the other hand gives you far greater advantage. Denial of vision on the central part of the map, easier control of globals and minions spend half a time to reach the enemy base.
    With the changes in 3.14 and only that lanes minions getting buffed, it's actually a huge deal. You're going to have them pushing into your base and somebody is going to have to deal with it. This allows for easy baron defense/offense that's the only reason. Somebody is going to have to show bot and you can get Baron easy, or they are going to have to do a Baron dance which will allow that lane to push.

You're correct that you want mid turret. When I'm mid I push to get that turret down as fast as possible because of the reason you said, creates a lack of vision. However if you get mid inhib it doesn't really do anything for Baron. They can react and have all 5 there faster than if you had supers pushing bot.

I mean ask yourself if you're trying to set up for Baron would you rather take mid inhib knowing that 5 people can clear the wave and keep it from getting pushed, or bot lane where if you had to send a person or two to keep it pushed back would basically give you a free baron? The choice is simple and if you try to say otherwise well maybe you should rethink how YOU think about this game.

Deleted
    So let me get this right. You basically pay no attention to what the other team picks and just pick who you want biased on what role your team needs. You then alt tab and go to all the guide sites and start pulling up guides. Then when the game starts you tab back into the game and see who you're going against then tab back out and start going through the guides to see what you should be doing.
    No, no and no. I DO pay attention what's going on during champ select, yet it's foolish to assume that ONE particular pick is going to jungle or play any other role. I'm not the type who checks lolcounter every time enemy locks in a champion. I pick to build a proper comp for my team, no matter how high in picks I am, because that and little chat communication are the only ways to achieve somewhat synergy with 4 random people. If I see say, Spacebug locked in as 2nd pick I don't assume he's going mid. No, he can fit into 3 roles really well, even with current meta his evolved q does decently vs tanky top, as every other execute skill really. Then it comes to my pick and so on. The point is, you get to see who's where on loading screen and since I fuck around in the internetz during loading, once the game starts I do the hard thinking. Seeing whom I'm facing, who's jungling has an enormous impact on your early game building and if you don't realise it, then man, just...man. You don't mindlessly follow the same build order vs every matchup. Taking item A first, then B, or otherwise impacts your lane difficulty. But, if you just buy 1 item for every matchup without even thinking how this item may ease you lane or gank probability, only to "guard" in jungle, then that's superstupid. Oh and if invades do happen, they don't happen in 1:20 or sooner. Especially in low elo.

There are champs that have amazing level 2 all-ins. However as you climb they don't work as well. There is a reason when you watch a diamond level stream champions with amazing all in aren't getting kills at level 2 over and over. People know what is coming and play passive and safe around.
    Again, bad assumptions and comprehension of what I wrote. You clearly wrote that one should ALWAYS play passive. I said they shouldn't. Knowing WHEN to play agressive or passive is the shit I'm talking about, reread my post. Streamers aren't ALWAYS going all in lvl 2, that doesn't mean they don't at all. Going all in isn't determined just by the matchup factor. There's also jungler position, minions around you, how harassed are both you and the enemy, what's his attitude, consumables, which skills he took, SSs. Again, it's foolish to assume I'm always going for a kill as lvl 1 kha'zix.

I said nothing about champion pools. I myself have a huge pool (especially for mid) with a pretty decent comfort zone.

Also I don't think you get that this isn't a guide for hardcore people it's for people who want to start out in ranked.
    Giving them ill tips won't do them any good either.

I mean ask yourself if you're trying to set up for Baron would you rather take mid inhib knowing that 5 people can clear the wave and keep it from getting pushed, or bot lane where if you had to send a person or two to keep it pushed back would basically give you a free baron? The choice is simple and if you try to say otherwise well maybe you should rethink how YOU think about this game.
    By the time 1 minion wave reaches bot, 2nd wave is close to entering the base on mid. If you get mid inhib, enemy has to clear not one, but two waves and sometimes even three if they're behind with items. Usually, tanky top or support won't clear two waves fast enough to join team and contest a baron. Either they send someone with a fast clearing potential and they contest 4v5 without a damage dealer or they fight 4v5 without say support. Both cases, if executed properly, Baron is out of their reach.

You can spot out a gank coming faster and decide if you want defend it or just let them take <insert buff> and take theirs. Also if you see them and they see you lots of times the other team will just say "fuck it" and not even try. Protecting your jungle buffs is huge as if your jungler starts to fall behind early with how some of these junglers are, it will be a while before the can catch up.

And also your point of "champions that can play several lanes" it's pretty easy to figure out in 3sec when the loading screen happens who you're facing, and you know instantly what you're going to buy.

Lastly I would like to point out that you HAVEN'T played a single game since these new patches were rolled out. So YOU trying to say my advice is wrong, when YOU haven't even played to see if it is correct means nothing to me. The simple fact that the pro teams are trying to get bot inhibs first if they can to set up for baron means what I'm saying has massive weight. You would know that if you've actually played the current patch.

So please don't give out tips or say somethings wrong when you haven't even played to even see the changes. Because really it would be like me going into the <insert class here> forum and telling people what they are doing is wrong, even though I don't even play the game anymore and have no idea what changes have been made or how they feel in the game.

Deleted
    Lol @ you lolcreeping me. It's funny cause I know you already checked my profile in&out, yet you haven't seen I played tons of games since the introduction of 3.14. Or maybe you checked wrong profile? In any case, I didn't play ranked games, cause right now I wouldn't gain anything from it. I've been playing premade drafts however, which work on exactly the same principals as ranked matches do.

You can spot out a gank coming faster and decide if you want defend it or just let them take <insert buff> and take theirs. Also if you see them and they see you lots of times the other team will just say "fuck it" and not even try. Protecting your jungle buffs is huge as if your jungler starts to fall behind early with how some of these junglers are, it will be a while before the can catch up.
    Do you even read my posts to the fullest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcs
    Oh and if invades do happen, they don't happen in 1:20 or sooner. Especially in low elo.
    Nowhere in my posts I said I don't def/aid jungler with the buff. I said I don't guard it pre1:40 min mark because it's pointless. Invade in low elo is about element of surprise, 95% of the invades I witnessed began with 1:45/1:50 because then invaded jungler had a false sense of security. Moreover, with trinkets being active at 1:30, you dont have to guard yourself anymore, set up a ramp ward and aid the jungler or start shoving the lane.

And also your point of "champions that can play several lanes" it's pretty easy to figure out in 3sec when the loading screen happens who you're facing, and you know instantly what you're going to buy.
    Again, do you even read my entire posts or just shuffle through the parts you have answer to?
    The point is, you get to see who's where on loading screen and since I fuck around in the internetz during loading, once the game starts I do the hard thinking.
    Lastly.

Protecting your jungle buffs is huge as if your jungler starts to fall behind early with how some of these junglers are, it will be a while before the can catch up.
    And you claim I have no clue about the changes. Since 3.14 jungle gold and xp generation has increased a lot, mainly because xp/gold was forwarded from buff camps to lesser camps. That's the reason you don't do first buff smiteless anymore, because even if you did and went straight for a second buff to smite, it wouldn't give you lvl 3. Also smite cooldown was dropped by 20 sec, Riot wanted smite to be used more often to speed up jungle clears. These changes made jungle comeback easier. Even if it happens that you lose a buff camp in an invade, you can get back by doing 2/2,5 lesser camps. Ask yourself why Jax has become so popular in jungle. Cause if focused on farming, it generates nearly as much gold as top. Meteos jungling style ftw dude.

So please, don't say bullshit nor slander me because it all makes you look like a kid who cannot counter my arguments in a well mannered way, but resorts to pointing out shit, which is incorrect (my game history). I'm a lolfreak so an argument like that is worst of the worst you could use to enforce your opinion.

Was curious so had to check. You actually went to twitch, scrolled down to contact data and then lolkinged my account. Too bad it was transferred. Fail stalking is fail.
    Last edited by mmoce1f7143c23; 2014-01-05 at 12:36 PM.

Its a good guide for new people to ranked, too basic for people who are stuck in silver/bronze. As for the small champ pool. To win at solo queue I suggest having a small champion pool. Yes the guys at LCS suggest you get a bigger one, but you have to remember that they know who they're playing against and no doubt play against them in solo queue sometimes as well as scrim against them so it helps them even more to have a high champion pool. In solo queue? Doesn't matter nearly as much. Hell, in the after talk of the ogn match with sktt1 piglet(?) said that he'd seen the enemy support practicing lee sin support the day before in solo queue so he knew who he was against.

Also when you do pick champions. Don't have them far out there. Like vayne top or something. One of my friends in plat mains top lane and hes having issues because the top laners his mains are always banned this pre-season. Basically pick champs you like sure, but try and stick to whats good.

On meteos jungle as well, props to the guy himself, you need good lanes for that to work. If a lanes doing badly you can't do that half as well.
    Last edited by mini98; 2014-01-05 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.

Lol @ you lolcreeping me. It's funny cause I know you already checked my profile in&out, yet you haven't seen I played tons of games since the introduction of 3.14. Or maybe you checked wrong profile? In any case, I didn't play ranked games, cause right now I wouldn't gain anything from it. I've been playing premade drafts however, which work on exactly the same principals as ranked matches do.
    Again, you do get something from it. This is preseason and if you climb you climb. They aren't going to say grats on getting gold 2 in preseason but....you're bronze 5.

Do you even read my posts to the fullest?
    I did, however I think that it's YOU who didn't read MY post to the fullest. I clearly pointed out why what you say is what you should do wouldn't work out as well as you think it would.

Nowhere in my posts I said I don't def/aid jungler with the buff. I said I don't guard it pre1:40 min mark because it's pointless. Invade in low elo is about element of surprise, 95% of the invades I witnessed began with 1:45/1:50 because then invaded jungler had a false sense of security. Moreover, with trinkets being active at 1:30, you dont have to guard yourself anymore, set up a ramp ward and aid the jungler or start shoving the lane.
    And where did I say that YOU said you shouldn't def/aid the jungler with their first buff? I think you need to read what I wrote again and stop trying to think that I'm magically out to get you. Because again, if you took the time to read what I actually type down and think about it for 2sec you would see that it's a valid point. As you put it a ward at 1:40 when 5 people start walking to blue and you only have 3 people to defend it means nothing. You're blue is gone and you're jungler is now behind. However if you would get there fast you can see the invade coming well in advance and move to their blue buff or call up your bot lane and catch them trying to invade. How you don't see that as a logical option is beyond me.

And you claim I have no clue about the changes. Since 3.14 jungle gold and xp generation has increased a lot, mainly because xp/gold was forwarded from buff camps to lesser camps. That's the reason you don't do first buff smiteless anymore, because even if you did and went straight for a second buff to smite, it wouldn't give you lvl 3. Also smite cooldown was dropped by 20 sec, Riot wanted smite to be used more often to speed up jungle clears. These changes made jungle comeback easier. Even if it happens that you lose a buff camp in an invade, you can get back by doing 2/2,5 lesser camps. Ask yourself why Jax has become so popular in jungle. Cause if focused on farming, it generates nearly as much gold as top. Meteos jungling style ftw dude.

Those are small changes to the jungle that patch simply reading the patch notes would tell you. For one, Meteos style jungle ONLY works if you're lanes don't need your help. It doesn't matter how farmed you get in your jungle, if you aren't helping your lanes get kills or counter gank and they fall behind it's game over. Secondly, you still fall behind if you're invaded. Ask Eve or Fiddle how well they do if their blue gets taken at the start. Ask the enemy jungler who is one level ahead of you how much faster he is able to clear his jungle while your clear time was cut back because of it. Acting like getting invaded doesn't hurt your jungler in the slightest is quite dumb.

So please, don't say bullshit nor slander me because it all makes you look like a kid who cannot counter my arguments in a well mannered way, but resorts to pointing out shit, which is incorrect (my game history). I'm a lolfreak so an argument like that is worst of the worst you could use to enforce your opinion.

Was curious so had to check. You actually went to twitch, scrolled down to contact data and then lolkinged my account. Too bad it was transferred. Fail stalking is fail.

Slander you? Counter your arguments? You advertise yourself on here with your sig, So it's easy to look you up when YOU post YOUR information. Because YOU haven't updated YOUR information YOU'RE accepting the fact that what is out there about YOU is correct. If YOU don't want people to know YOUR info or want people to have the correct info YOU should update YOUR info.

As for countering you're arguments. I did, if you addressed your concerns about me "not reading what you write" and actually read what I wrote. You would see that I did, so again I will post another counter argument for this silly piece right here:

By the time 1 minion wave reaches bot, 2nd wave is close to entering the base on mid. If you get mid inhib, enemy has to clear not one, but two waves and sometimes even three if they're behind with items. Usually, tanky top or support won't clear two waves fast enough to join team and contest a baron. Either they send someone with a fast clearing potential and they contest 4v5 without a damage dealer or they fight 4v5 without say support. Both cases, if executed properly, Baron is out of their reach.

It isn't about waves it's about man power. If you see a baron attempt happening and you're mid you can react faster to it and have 5 people there. The single fact that you act like they would defend Baron with 4 people while the 5th is farming mid is silly. We both know that all 5 are going to be there and it's going to be a 5on5 fight. Also that you're going to push the wave to at least halfway between tier one and tier two turrets.

However is somebody has to go bot it will for sure be a 4v5 unless it's a top w/ TP. You can say it's wrong all you want but the reason you try to point out doesn't add up. Never in my life have I see a super wave not be able to be pushed back by 2 people. If you have a whole team you can easily keep a super wave to mid and even push it back. If you TRY to do that with a bot wave of supers you have given up Baron.

The fact that you try to argue that what I'm saying has no merit and don't even offer the slightest bit of proof to say that I'm wrong means you're ego is just too big to accept that you might be able to play better. Once you accept that there are better ways to play than that of how you're playing, you yourself will become a better player. That isn't "slader" that is a fact. With that I'm done with you and best of luck to you in S4.

Deleted
    Again, you do get something from it. This is preseason and if you climb you climb.
    Soft elo reset says hello. Remember the formula (1200+current rating)/2? Yeah, it does kick in. And I don't see any difference in matches quality between silver 3 and silver 2.

And where did I say that YOU said you shouldn't def/aid the jungler with their first buff? I think you need to read what I wrote again and stop trying to think that I'm magically out to get you.
    Wait what? Tried to breakdown your first sentence with a colleague english linguist as well as on my own, twice stoned, once drunk and once sober, it still had no semantic sense in the debate. To make it more clear:

OP post - you say I should be deffing from say 00:20

my response #1 - I disagree with it

your response #1 - you miscomprehend me and start pulling out shit about guides which is by far not the only way to understand my post

my response #2 - I give a crystal clear answer as to why I disagree with guarding since 00:20. Then you misunderstand me once again, believing I claim one must not def it since given timestamp.

your response #2 - you still defend your argument with protecting jungle faster

my response #3 - I say I do def but not from 00:20 onwards, but later, moreover that a guarding trinket can be dropped

your response #4 -
    And where did I say that YOU said you shouldn't def/aid the jungler with their first buff?

Now, I really, like really struggled to understand that particular sentence, but it has no fucking sense, at all. This whole quarrel is because you understood someone's opinion as a direct attack on your guide. Well guess what, if you decide to write guides, come to peace with the fact that people can and most likely will express their opinion and if it does happen that their opinion is different, they might share it. Same as with Thedead241, he expressed his opinion about this guide and you proceeded to attack him with 'I don't believe you're D1' bullshit. Now, I fully understand it's your guide and you defend it in any way possible, but jesus fucking christ, get a life, you are not Alpha nor Omega, this guide is not ultimate in it's knowledge and if someone disagrees, don't say they're shit or undermine their league skill/standings. You did the same thing with me. GET SOME DISTANCE.

Now regarding actual LoL debate.

As you put it a ward at 1:40 when 5 people start walking to blue and you only have 3 people to defend it means nothing. You're blue is gone and you're jungler is now behind. However if you would get there fast you can see the invade coming well in advance and move to their blue buff or call up your bot lane and catch them trying to invade.
    A) 1:30 ward
    B) If you see they are indeed invading your blue and you're still standing there like a douche or give it without at least disrupting them, then your mindset is super broken. If you see an invade as soon as 1:40 on blue, move your jungler and neighbour lane to their blue, they WILL NOT be able to defend it. Eye for an eye dude.

Meteos jungling style requires lanes to handle themselves but then again, I did NOT say you should be sticking to his style. I said one can catch up as jungler just by focusing on jungle for a brief moment.

Slander you? Counter your arguments? You advertise yourself on here with your sig, So it's easy to look you up when YOU post YOUR information. Because YOU haven't updated YOUR information YOU'RE accepting the fact that what is out there about YOU is correct. If YOU don't want people to know YOUR info or want people to have the correct info YOU should update YOUR info.
    I made sure my updated info is posted in the corresponding thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er-list/page17

I'd suggest you checked more than just 1 source. Contact info on twitch is outdated as I do not have time nor the resources to update it.

Seeing how my league standing/history was used by you, I just wonder where do you stand in the tier ladders.

If you see a baron attempt happening and you're mid you can react faster to it and have 5 people there.
    React? How? Either they rush to Baron which is currently being DPSed down (yes, in real world teams don't wait till the enemy team clear the waves so they could happily all make a 10man baron dance) OR they def the base from minions pushing down the lane.

The single fact that you act like they would defend Baron with 4 people while the 5th is farming mid is silly.
    You just prooved my point that mid inhibitor gives superior Baron advantage. Here's my original opinion regarding it.

Also that you're going to push the wave to at least halfway between tier one and tier two turrets.
    Once again, each second they spend to push minions off their base, is a free-dps baron second for the other team. Add to that time to reach the pit and voila, Baron can already be gone. If they contest if from start and it is 5v5 fight, minions have some quality time with their turrets.

To summarise it, as I won't give another shit to reply to this thread, get some distance. World isn't trying to attack you as you may claim. It was you who attacked people expressing their opinion about the guide. And just a remark, next time you debate with someone, don't turn around everything they say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    "As a diamond 1 player, I play like a bronze 4." Should probably read what you're responding to champ.
    Looks like a good basic guide for people who want to get into ranked.
    That isn't quite what I said, was it. This game is all based on reactions, not focusing on certain little things. That's basically how you get into diamond, react better than others.