Thread: MoP CM BiS-list

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letheanlol View Post
    Simply not true, BrM is kind of spikey but with their AM up they are extremely strong defensively, possibly not the strongest but as long as it is being played properly there is absolutely nothing wrong with BrM survivability. Also yes their damage is very good + as has already been mentioned they have many niche abilities that allow them to whore vengeance very effectively.

DW has 2 extra sockets along with being marginally better dps regardless so its the clear choice.

lol was just asking bud. Like I said the people that I asked or have noticed area healers with high ranking us times. Just on observation
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redpanda View Post
    lol was just asking bud. Like I said the people that I asked or have noticed area healers with high ranking us times. Just on observation
    Sorry if that came across as rude, was only answering the question. Also there's only 1 group in the US which is competing at the moment (correct me if I'm wrong) so "high ranking us times" could mean anything from getting server best FoS's to just doing the golds and getting decent times, point being maybe they have yet to play with a good monk tank as of yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if that came across as rude, was only answering the question. Also there's only 1 group in the US which is competing at the moment (correct me if I'm wrong) so "high ranking us times" could mean anything from getting server best FoS's to just doing the golds and getting decent times, point being maybe they have yet to play with a good monk tank as of yet.
    well when I say top us times Im talking about the top 10-20 of their respective classes. I havent checked in a while Im sure I dropped to top 40 us or something for my class but I havent been wanting to compete just get people ran for many monies. And yes I have yet to run with a decent monk or a healer that dosent complain about them.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

There's about four I can think of that are running currently for US bests.

Aside from that I greatly prefer healing a skilled Monk tank. If the player is skilled then absolutely I would prefer a warrior.

Deleted
    For those looking for a decent alternative to the engineer head, the one from heroic scenarios, and probably from the timeless island, is really really good, you only lose 1 haste and 1 crit (or hit, depending on which tinker you prefer).

Gz on your world 1st TJS btw Maeb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylael View Post
    For those looking for a decent alternative to the engineer head, the one from heroic scenarios, and probably from the timeless island, is really really good, you only lose 1 haste and 1 crit (or hit, depending on which tinker you prefer).
    Uh... not really
    Barrens - 839mian, 599/599 side, yellow socket
    Engi - 919main, 600/600 side
    Timeless - 839main, 511/511 side, yellow socket
    Hc Scen - 759main, 599/599 side, blue socket

Deleted
    Oh yeah I didnt see it was a blue socket. So in the end you lose 80int for a 160hit gain, still decent imho.

Deleted
    don't get how engi head can be worse then any other heads btw, I thought the cogwheels couldn't scale down?

Deleted
    Here is a comparative of all of these (as a priest, with int>crit>haste prio):

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items....0.0.1&focus=1

Hope this help.

Any Bis list for Enh Shammy ?

Deleted
    This should end pretty close to:
    head: deadly retinal armor (mastery-hit)
    neck: quadra head brooch (agi)
    shoulders: T16 (agi x2)
    cloak: legendary (agi)
    chest: T16 (agi x3
    wrist: beady-eye bracers (mastery and agi/mastery gem)
    gloves: T16 (agi x2)
    belt: gorge stalker belt (agi x3)
    legs: conduit breaker chain leggings (agi x3)
    boots: dreadrunner sabatons (agi x2) or the ra'den ones (agi/mast & agi/hit), that's pretty much the same
    ring1: swift serpent signet (agi/mast)
    ring2: kilruk band of ascendancy (agi)
    trinket1: alchemist stone
    trinket2: relic of xuen
    weapon: hand of the dark animus x2 (agi x2 in each)

This is a very strict agi-focused list, I don't really know how scaling works with this kind of shamans (even less at 463 ilvl), I just ran a straight agi > hit = exp > mastery > haste > crit
    Last edited by mmoc66bf662027; 2014-04-22 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is wearing your average lfr/flex gear that big of a difference than wearing the given CM BiS list to achieve gold, or is it another 'every bit counts'?

A friend and I have been wanting to get Gold (or silver for me at the very least since I'm not fond of the xmog classes that I play for CM but I digress) but I'm not sure how much I should commit to get gold other than Invis potions, talent/glyph, class composition consideration and basic reforging.
    Last edited by TrollShaman; 2014-04-23 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    Is wearing your average lfr/flex gear that big of a difference than wearing the given CM BiS list to achieve gold, or is it another 'every bit counts'?
    Heroic blues / Timeless gear / PvP gear (loads of sockets) is all good enough as long as it's 463 or higher. The more sockets the better, I wouldn't worry too much about them though, unless you're on an alt you're not completely comfortable with, where they can be a nice way to compensate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post

A friend and I have been wanting to get Gold (or silver for me at the very least since I'm not fond of the xmog classes that I play for CM but I digress) but I'm not sure how much I should commit to get gold other than Invis potions, talent/glyph, class composition consideration and basic reforging.
    The so called BiS list is for beating best times, if your goal just gold for the sake of set/achi - you are fine with anything, as long as you play properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    What trinkets would you recommend for a Disc priest? I have Vision of the Predator already and I'm farming for Light of the Cosmos. Are those two BiS (aside from Relic of Yu'lon which I'm not interested in buying) or should I farm other raids and dungeons as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That's how it starts. Next thing you know it's 3am and people are still being wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    The fact that he's chirping means he's a male, and he's chirping because he wants sexy times, which he's obviously not going to get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iapetus View Post
    What trinkets would you recommend for a Disc priest? I have Vision of the Predator already and I'm farming for Light of the Cosmos. Are those two BiS (aside from Relic of Yu'lon which I'm not interested in buying) or should I farm other raids and dungeons as well?
    Vision of the Predator is not really that good because of the long CD. I would say go Light of the cosmos and the valor haste trinket.

If you decide to buy Relic it's up to you if you want to go with the valor one or cosmos they are both pretty good, I personally prefer the valor one and Relic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, got Light of the Cosmos lol. I have BiS (according to the spreadsheet in the OP) or close to BiS in some slots. Chest and gloves are the only real 'holes' in my gear at the moment.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...petus/advanced
    (Glove enchant would be switched for mastery in CMs, Thok just refuses to drop his gloves for my CM set)
    That's how it starts. Next thing you know it's 3am and people are still being wrong.
    The fact that he's chirping means he's a male, and he's chirping because he wants sexy times, which he's obviously not going to get.

Deleted
    Ye, I updated the spreadsheet now and put Relic & Valor trinket as bis for now and cosmos as optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, in the interest of easier alternatives, here's bracers. I know the bracers listed are BiS but you're fighting RNG twice in order to get the proper itemization.

http://wowhead.com/compare?items=103....0.0.0.0.1.463

So basically if you don't have the Crit or Haste version of the Frostborn Wristwraps you should just go buy the Tranquility Bindings and upgrade them.

Deleted
    (Glove enchant would be switched for mastery in CMs,
    why would you