Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is a game no matter how you put it, a game made up by a black youth. As stated by meathead there are a set of rules, I have several black relatives and they can all concur that one of the rules is to target persons of any race but black, if that's not racist then what is.
    Someone being homophobic is their own opinion, this is not relevant to his statement at all. Poster is entitled to their own opinion, being homophobic isn't against any rules or regulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    This guy didn't really commit a hate crime IMO, but he still did something wrong. While he obvious did target the man because of his race, it wasn't because he has anything against black people, it was to try to prove some moronic point.
    If that isn't a hate crime what is?

Quote Originally Posted by uhohstd View Post
    It is a game no matter how you put it, a game made up by a black youth.
    1) it's a game says the media

2) it's called knock out, say the media

Can you explain the black victims then? What about the elderly black woman who was Knocked out and the elderly black man knocked out for fun in a train station?

We are going to ignore the justification by the cops that the enhancment to a hate crime was due to the information presented on his computer and camra, and use of the N-bomb somewhere in all that.
    Rite guys?

http://www.click2houston.com/blob/vi...-complaint.pdf

Want to look at #10 there.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

It is a game no matter how you put it, a game made up by a black youth. As stated by meathead there are a set of rules, I have several black relatives and they can all concur that one of the rules is to target persons of any race but black, if that's not racist then what is.
    Someone being homophobic is their own opinion, this is not relevant to his statement at all. Poster is entitled to their own opinion, being homophobic isn't against any rules or regulations.
    I have black relatives too, that you can't disprove or prove exist. And they say that it's not based on race. Looks like my anecdote canceled yours out.

And sexuality issues ARE against the rules. Try reading them some time. Instead of making nonsense up.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-12-27 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    We are going to ignore the justification by the cops that the enhancment to a hate crime was due to the information presented on his computer and camra, and use of the N-bomb somewhere in all that.
    Rite guys?

He is a white guy so many people on this forum will find a way to justify what he did and say it wasn't a hate crime.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Show some compassion! It's so hard being a cisgendered, heterosexual, male, WASP these days. Everything only falls at their feet 9 times out of 10 instead of 99.999999999% (Because we can't say ALL! That's a big no-no!) of the time, thanks to the rough economy and other groups getting a voice now.
    It is hard being a hetersexual white male when every homosexual, feminist and race baiting person is out to get you because they think you owe them something. I have never had anything handed to me, I grew up poor and I had to work my ass off to get where I am today. You know what it's like going to college but unable to get loans because you don't fit certain profiles?

Everyone assuming that every white heterosexual male is handed life on a silver spoon, just makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    He is a white guy so many people on this forum will find a way to justify what he did and say it wasn't a hate crime.

He called the guy the N word and they got him talking about how blacks have not experienced the joy of evloution .

^_^ kids on here should note that.

He also was planning it for a week.. LOL
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Show some compassion! It's so hard being a cisgendered, heterosexual, male, WASP these days. Everything only falls at their feet 9 times out of 10 instead of 99.999999999% (Because we can't say ALL! That's a big no-no!) of the time, thanks to the rough economy and other groups getting a voice now.
    You know that it's not 1950, right?

Quote Originally Posted by phred754 View Post
    If that isn't a hate crime what is?
    In White Victimization Land, "no."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    You know that it's not 1950, right?
    Tell those who are mad that isn't, and still complain/act that it should be. Which is the White Victimization Crew that populate the internet.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    1) it's a game says the media

2) it's called knock out, say the media

Can you explain the black victims then? What about the elderly black woman who was Knocked out and the elderly black man knocked out for fun in a train station?
    Players dont' always follow the rules, growing up with black relatives and in a rough black neighborhood, I know the rules.

It is hard being a hetersexual white male when every homosexual, feminist and race baiting person is out to get you because they think you owe them something. I have never had anything handed to me, I grew up poor and I had to work my ass off to get where I am today. You know what it's like going to college but unable to get loans because you don't fit certain profiles?

Everyone assuming that every white heterosexual male is handed life on a silver spoon, just makes me sad.
    So you have it hard because people assume you have it better than them? Wow...that's some light shit to bitch about...

- - - Updated - - -

Players dont' always follow the rules, growing up with black relatives and in a rough black neighborhood, I know the rules.
    http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...and&id=9363677

This guy knockedout 7 elderly black people in long island...

The rules? There aren't any rules lol... please stop with the foolishness.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have black relatives too, that you can't disprove or prove exist. And they say that it's not based on race. Looks like my anecdote canceled yours out.

And sexuality issues ARE against the rules. Try reading them some time. Instead of making nonsense up.
    That is pathetic and ignorant that you have resort to that sort of reasoning to justify your statements.

That is pathetic and ignorant that you have resort to that sort of reasoning to justify your statements.
    Have you checked your own reasoning lmao?

There's an equal chance are you're really some sheltered white dude who crew up on the rough streets of some lily white mid-west suburb. Whenever there's a racial issue, it's like every white dude swears that they grew up next door to Eminem.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really don't want to live on this planet anymore.. who wants to build a spaceship and leave with me?

~Spazzer

He litterally was being a racist over it all and the cops where rite to make it a hate crime.
    There is proof so ..

This stupid ass game was designed to target white people, particularly females and older males. It happens shit loads of times ever year and you see it covered maybe once in blue moon. White guy does it and suddenly it's on freaking CNN? How far under a rock do you have to stick your head to not see the correlation there?

It's the same with the Trayvon stuff... do you realize how many white people got hurt or attacked here in FL during that whole fiasco of the trial? In Georgia, in Louisiana? They burned a kid on his doorstep with gas and a lighter because he was white, they pulled an older white guy out of his truck in FL and beat the ever living crap out of him while shouting Trayvon remarks... yet none of this was on CNN or Fox. Just more of that stupid cow of a g/f living up to every stereotype they could paint her with.

I'm not white, but good lord man it doesn't take a rocket scientist or being white to see there is favoritism in reporting on white vs black crime. The racism everywhere is way worse then you are all pretending it is. white vs black, black vs white... imagine how bad it gets when we get green and purple people too...

That's the thing about anecdotes. They're pretty worthless most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by chaotus View Post
    This stupid ass game was designed to target white people, particularly females and older males. It happens shit loads of times ever year and you see it covered maybe once in blue moon. White guy does it and suddenly it's on freaking CNN? How far under a rock do you have to stick your head to not see the correlation there?
    He clearly made it a racial issue.

Now if everyone of those black kids were talking racist shit to a cop about what they did, or left a trail of racist shit leading up to it... WELL IT WOULD BE RACISM TOO.

THIS kid did what he did to who he did because he was black and 79.. SEVENTY NINE.
    He was motivated by skin color.