Deleted

518 SP LF Assistance.

Hi All.

Recently come back to my shadow priest however i wish to go in depth with rotations and builds but need guidance. Currently i read a lot about haste caps and D3? Mastery builds and crit builds and to be honest its confusing me being spending time away from the class. Can anybody shed light on these for me and possibly what the best route is as im due to to start raiding with my new guild in less then 2 weeks and would like to offer consistent dps : ) All assistance is very much appreciated.

Here is my armoury...

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rcokoff/simple

Deleted
    You are not looking for assistance. If you truly would be, you would have just read some of the myriads of resources that are available to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    You are not looking for assistance. If you truly would be, you would have just read some of the myriads of resources that are available to everyone.
    And you are not assisting. If you were you would point him/her to one of those myriads of resources.

Might wanna check this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    And you are not assisting. If you were you would point him/her to one of those myriads of resources.

Might wanna check this.
    Thanks for the link Dierdre much appreciated : )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post

Might wanna check this.
    https://www.google.com/
    Better?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Get off your high horse. If you didn't want to help then you don't have to say anything at all.

Personally, I go to Noxxic when I want to read up on how to play my class after new changes have gone through.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/priest/shadow

There are tabs for talents, glyphs, rotations, gems, enchants etc. Now, you don't always have to follow the glyph and talent choices. I would much rather use a talent I find to be fun than one that is a minimal increase in power.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Personally, I go to Noxxic when I want to read up on how to play my class after new changes have gone through.
    I wouldn't advice that. Noxxic usually has very inaccurate information based on very general simulations and comparisons. I'd suggest checking Icy-Veins.com for some general (but usually accurate) info and howtopriest.com for more in-depth stuff.

Hey!

I'm most notably a warlock player, but the past month I've taken to enjoying my 550 spriest. I find HowToPriest to be a very decent source for quality spriest content, and this page offers a compiled list of multiple very high quality resources for getting up to date on your priest again.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud