Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Heirlooms. I love collecting gear that speeds up leveling alts, it makes me feel so OP in dungeons

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmog for me. I was hugely excited for it, and despite its limitations, it didn't disappoint.

Hopefully the new character models will give me similar feels.

Add me to the Transmog list

Flex is the best thing they could do since the removal of seperate 10/25 lockouts. Transmog is indeed spectacular. As someone else said, heirlooms.

I'd imagine come WoD, it will be the dungeon scaling if they do it well.

Deleted
    Heirloom, I enjoy destroying newcomers in PvP... they run around like "WTF IS GOING ON??? WHERES MY HP I HAVENT EVEN CASTED A SPELL".... and I rape them down on my Low level hunter with full enchants and a retarded OP pet... I love it... I love farming the GY too.. LOL its too funny.

Tied between Achievements, Transmog and Flying.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmog/Challenge modes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best feature? Hmm.... that must be the BLIZZARD STORE

*dum dum dum*

On a more serious note, I do love the ability to do things cross-realm - and are very much looking forward to cross-realm "heroics" in WoD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    I thought this was a dig and you meant Rift the game until I saw your name haha.

For me, Transmog and then Flex.
    Well, yeah.. that game screwed my name ._.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Transmog for me. I was hugely excited for it, and despite its limitations, it didn't disappoint.

Hopefully the new character models will give me similar feels.
    It's an honor having a moderator post on my thread! :') *cheers*

Deleted
    murlocks, definitely murlocks

Deleted
    Transmogrification!

The Achievement system, because it gives you tons of extra goals to work on.

I really enjoy the whole crossrealm thing. My favorite feature will probably the group browser they're making for Warlords.

Adding another vote for transmog. It was definitely one of the best things that happened to WoW in years. I'd just like to see all its limitations (as in, no legendary transmogs, no swapping armor types around, no "silly" transmogs, etc) removed.

Honorable mentions:

Achievements. I first thought that achievements were going to be a lame feature to rip off what the XBox games were doing, but it ranks pretty high on my list as well. As someone else put it, I like how achievements added content to the game without actually adding content to the game.

Also, flying mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Dwarven.
    They're the best feature around.
    And this.

Transmog they need to let fist weps transmog over other 1 handed weps

Do Death Knights count as a feature?

Other than DKs, probably Pet Battles.

I also have a love/hate relationship with LFR. I hate how stupid it is, but during times where I haven't had a schedule that I can feasibly raid on (which has been most of the time since roughly Cataclysm launch), it has been one of the things keeping me subscribed, and the only way I have experienced Dragon Soul and Throne of Thunder.

A few months ago I would have said transmog, but now flex mode has become my favorite. It just works so well for a casual raiding guild like mine, and I'm so glad they're implementing the flex system in the new "normal" and "heroic" modes next expansion.

Deleted
    Transmog, hands down. But I wish they would add so that you can transmog enchants. Power Torrent would look so good on so many of my weapons.