Thread: Paintball!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Barrel mounted footage using a GoPro, Woodsball field. Solo player versus 11 other players in last 2 minutes, some intense footage there! Enjoy guys!

I am literally in love with paintball stuffs.

It has been awhile and I haven't got out to play much paintball since university started up again but here is a short video just showing how I have my GoPro mounted to my mask. Enjoy! Remember to subscribe, like and share the video around! Show your friends how fun paintball can be!

o very nice i love war games but i dont have time and need to find some people doing it here and i need to spend money for that ahaha i have so many sports to love now ^^

I go about once a year, some times me and my mates do it topless for a laugh, lucky for me the place i go to gives out awards for most bruises and i seem to win haha.

http://www.paintballaccess.com/ professional paintball tournament live stream from PSP Dallas. Check it out. 3/14 to 3/16

I used to play back in High School when all my friends still lived around home. Haven't played since then though almost been 10 years I still have my old Spyder semi-auto gun though and even some 10 + year old paint lol.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad that people still play paintball. Most of the people I know that use to play paintball play airsoft now and it seems to be bigger then paintball where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarsguard View Post
    I'm glad that people still play paintball. Most of the people I know that use to play paintball play airsoft now and it seems to be bigger then paintball where I live.
    I gotta admit I would most likely play airsoft if we had it in Australia.

In other news I will post a new video soon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarsguard View Post

i find paintball more fun than airsoft really,i would go more often but it gets pretty expensive once you hired all the equipement, bought more paintballs and all the extras. trying to organise a trip with work, which means the company will pay for it :P

Finally got around to playing a game again. Here is the video of me and some others playing in the cold, wet and muddy forest was real good fun.
    Remember to like and subscribe if you enjoy them

Here is another game that I caught on two GoPro's. Hope you all enjoy and if you do remember to like the video and subscribe to the channel! That would be great!

Not exactly paintball but have any of you guys tried out that outdoor laser tag? I did a bit back and if the place you go has quality equipment then its actually pretty kick fun to play with your friends who wont go paint balling cuz bruises or w.e (coming from someone who plays paintball)

Quote Originally Posted by xcat View Post
    Not exactly paintball but have any of you guys tried out that outdoor laser tag? I did a bit back and if the place you go has quality equipment then its actually pretty kick fun to play with your friends who wont go paint balling cuz bruises or w.e (coming from someone who plays paintball)
    Nah I never gave laser tag ago but I do know some people who have done it. Here in Australia I know alot of younger kids play laser tag due to the age restrictions on paintball.

New video!
    Got a really nice headshot in this one!
    Let us know what you think and remember to like and subscribe if you enjoy it! Really helps out!

New video!
    Multi kills in this knock out style game. Multiple gopro footage.
    If you enjoy please like and subscribe!