Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

[Megathread] Blade & Soul China Open Beta

Making this thread because it seems we dont have one, moving on so far its okay but questing could be better and its censored to no end which sucks so hard
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Making this thread because it seems we dont have one, moving on so far its okay but questing could be better and its censored to no end which sucks so hard
    Is it available in Chinese only?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea only Chinese but theres guides and stuff
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    is there a link to an English website about the game? I like looking at other games to play in downtimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    These two explain what you need to do
    http://www.aspenachgaming.com/#!acco...stration/c1osk Step-by step on how to create an account
    http://steparu.com/news/open-beta-ne...pen-beta-china more info

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah so I take it there's not an English website for this company that's putting the game out based on the 2 links you provided.

The English website: http://us.bladeandsoul.com/en/

They do have plans to release it in the west. No idea when though.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post

Probably not until 2015 or so. They have WildStar releasing sometime next year during the Spring/Summer, and having Blade & Soul out the same year would create competition with their own release : /

Which pisses me off, because honestly I'm more interested in Blade & Soul than pretty much any other upcoming MMO (other than EQN I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Probably not until 2015 or so. They have WildStar releasing sometime next year during the Spring/Summer, and having Blade & Soul out the same year would create competition with their own release : /

Which pisses me off, because honestly I'm more interested in Blade & Soul than pretty much any other upcoming MMO (other than EQN I think).
    I played the Korean version of B&S when the max level was 35 and it had almost not end game content. It had better movement and slight better combat than Tera and the PvE in Tera was superior to B&S in my opinion. So B&S would probably do as well as Tera here in the West. I am guessing that is why they are hesitant to release in the West.

the last news update from there was December 5th, 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    I played the Korean version of B&S when the max level was 35 and it had almost not end game content. It had better movement and slight better combat than Tera and the PvE in Tera was superior to B&S in my opinion. So B&S would probably do as well as Tera here in the West. I am guessing that is why they are hesitant to release in the West.
    lvl 35 had no end game because lvl 35 wasn't max level. The current max level is 55 I believe.

I am slowly getting annoyed as we haven't had any updates about the english blade and soul since of December last year. It is slowly becoming dated for me when more time passes on.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    the last news update from there was December 5th, 2012.
    Thanks...? Did I say something to imply there was late breaking news?

Thanks...? Did I say something to imply there was late breaking news?
    well, just saying that it seems a bit ominous for a western release. Especially since the lead content designer listed on that website now works for Riot (and has been for 10 months or so).

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    well, just saying that it seems a bit ominous for a western release. Especially since the lead content designer listed on that website now works for Riot (and has been for 10 months or so).
    I'm pretty much convinced at this point that US/EU release will never happen :l

After seeing the ultimate evil weapons and the legendary weapons in the game I really cannot wait for European release.
    the aforementioned censoring is more likely just due to china being very hard to please, hence wows no showing bones due to cultural reasons etcetera. However I have slightly higher hopes for the American and European release since arenanet have said they will keep as much as possible intact.

Cannot wait to get my hands on an assassin though or possibly a blade master.

However I have slightly higher hopes for the American and European release since arenanet have said they will keep as much as possible intact.
    Anet isn't localizing it :l

Cannot wait to get my hands on an assassin though or possibly a blade master.
    I want kung fu master :l

Ah sorry sorry I meant NCsoft, I have been playing too much GW2 lately ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    I fucking despise your signature

having said that what is this game about?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm pretty much convinced at this point that US/EU release will never happen :l
    I am as well.

The last official type of thing I read was that interview with Hyung-Tae Kim where he said they were 'hoping' by sometime in 2014 for an English version, but that was back in April. I've also been checking the official twitter and facebook things occasionally since January, but those have been dead since Christmas Eve of last year. There still are a fair number of people asking via Facebook if the game is still going to happen for us, but not a single response from the Team Bloodlust people, and it really leads me to believe that NCSoft scrapped the project entirely It's a shame, this game looks absolutely gorgeous.

blade&soul another korean game that wont get localized well
    grind fest without end game content that will drive ppl off same as aion

even with that being said at least release it already
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.