10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

Exclamation [Anime] Fairy Tail Anime confirmed for April 2014!

It finally happened. Fairy Tail fans got the news we've been waiting so long for!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-spring-return

Fairy Tail is officially returning to the screen in April!

What do you guys think :3 ?

(I think I'm glad Zoma made the [manga] FT thread since we were getting so many complaints about spoiling shit for the anime people, and I remember laughing when the anime got cancelled and your thread fell to the bottom of the Cinema/etc. section.)

I mean. I guess it's cool to see certain animated fights you don't know about yet. I can't spoil anything.

Now they just need to bring back Bleach! with less fillers this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I've been reading much of the manga so far, but I stopped after the arena arc so I'm just looking forward to it returning now!

Also, I'd love Bleach as well but I've not finished the last arc there yet on the anime.

Great, I get to see more of myself animated (Granted I was reading myself in the Manga.)

About Bleach, I stopped watching around 120 episodes in due to all the fillers.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fullbuster View Post
    Great, I get to see more of myself animated (Granted I was reading myself in the Manga.)

About Bleach, I stopped watching around 120 episodes in due to all the fillers.
    Put your shirt on!

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Put your shirt on!
    Hey, what's it to you!

(looks at himself) MY CLOTHES! WHAT THE HELL! ...Must of been that damn perverted lizard.

Say, do you mind if I borrow your underwear?
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Deleted
    Finally Now I'm curious all over again.

I'm kinda glad they took it off when they did so we didn't have to suffer through hundreds of fillers like Naruto or Bleach.
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fullbuster View Post
    Considering the lack of blood in the anime, I'm curious as to what it will look like when the anime reaches a certain scene of yours.

Looking forward to the return of the anime. I'm kind of disappointed they ended it in the middle of an arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Considering the lack of blood in the anime, I'm curious as to what it will look like when the anime reaches a certain scene of yours.

Looking forward to the return of the anime. I'm kind of disappointed they ended it in the middle of an arc.

I'm disappointed how they ended it too.

But yeah, I wonder how they'll deal with my certain scene. Probably some large explosions or some censoring/unexpected idea.
    New season. Fun times.

Omfg yes! I've been waiting for this since they stopped it. It was a bit disappointing and underwhelming, after Natsu's epic fight they end it like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    (I think I'm glad Zoma made the [manga] FT thread since we were getting so many complaints about spoiling shit for the anime people, and I remember laughing when the anime got cancelled and your thread fell to the bottom of the Cinema/etc. section.)

I mean. I guess it's cool to see certain animated fights you don't know about yet. I can't spoil anything.
    I dunno for the fights and stuff I'd rather see the animated version than just read about them, that's why I prefer anime as opposed to manga.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Glad to see it is back. Been meaning to get back to Fairy tail but can't really go through long animes like I once was and the thoughts of starting from episode 1 to rewatch it for the Japanse voices (sorry I just can't jump language mid series did it for the last 2 episodes of Fate/Zero and wished if I was going to do it I started from the beginning again) is daunting. Either way always loved the world and glad to see it makes it's return.

Yea noticed it aswell. I just started watching the Anime aswell, think it had about 50 episodes inn total or so atm?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    I think it's restarting from episode 1, going up with only the important story, no fillers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I think it's restarting from episode 1, going up with only the important story, no fillers.
    It was stated the series is restarting from where it ended.

Deleted
    Great been waiting for it

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    It was stated the series is restarting from where it ended.
    Mangastreams announcement says it might not start in the middle of the grand magic games where it left off, but there's not enough details to know what they're really going to do yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    More info on it.
    "The Fairy Tail TV series will relaunch in April. The 175-episode first series that aired from 2009 until 2013 was animated by studio A-1 Pictures and Satelight. The second series will be animated by A-1 Pictures and Bridge. First series director Shinji Ishihira and writer Masashi Sogo will return. Gintama character designer Shinji Takeuchi will replace Aoi Yamamoto as character designer."
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    with this and mahouka koukou i just can't wait for april to roll around. going to be a great anime season. and thats just the two that jump off the page at me. i've been waiting for Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei since i read the first light novel.