Fury gearing help

Hey, just started playing my warrior in PvE and wanting to know if i'm on the right track gearing wise

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Slashar/simple

One main question i have is, i have a LFR hand token but not sure if its worth using or not atm? Presume it was fully upgraded when comparing

Any help or comments appreciated Slashar

As Fury, I believe 2 set bonus is a significant boost to dps, so I would shoot for it (ideally getting the helm tier piece).

Something many will mention/agree upon is: since you have a mace in your main hand (racial expertise bonus), you could drop 1% exp with your mh being 7.5% and your oh being 6.5%, provided that 1% expertise is going to something like Crit or Mastery.

Your leg enchant can be upgraded for higher strength/crit.

I'd sim to see if mastery outweighs strength on a 1:1 (not exactly, but rough estimate helps enough) ratio for your bracer enchant.

That's all I can see atm.

I wouldn't go below 7.5% offhand exp because of storm bolt and raging blow.

If you have some sort of racial that give you extra Expertise for your mainhand, such as the orcs or humans, then the expertise after you've caped on your mainhand worth just slightly more than haste. If you want to cap it, sure go for it, but in most cases it won't be the mathematically correct thing to do if you want to maximize your damage.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Right thanks a lot guys, think im going to risk it and try only being capped for MH expertise now

Just on a side note, i got Fusion-Fire Core yesterday on Flex (no bonus rolls don't worry) and was wondering if theres any situations its worth using or is it just vender-able with the two trinkets i have? Was mainly thinking Paragons
    Last edited by druidizer; 2013-12-29 at 11:37 AM.

If that's the cleave trinket, I believe it is only optimal on fights like Galakras and Spoils, but you might wait till someone else confirms/corrects.

Quote Originally Posted by druidizer View Post
    Right thanks a lot guys, think im going to risk it and try only being capped for MH expertise now

Just on a side note, i got Fusion-Fire Core yesterday on Flex (no bonus rolls don't worry) and was wondering if theres any situations its worth using or is it just vender-able with the two trinkets i have? Was mainly thinking Paragons
    Galakras, Spoils, Protectors if you tank them on top of eachother. And trash, it is the ultimate trash trinket.
    Other than those fights though, it's not really worth using. You could use it on Paragons, but that would be the height of pad! While Bladestorm is justifiable on Klaxxi due to the diminishing aspect of Dragon Roar on multi target, the cleave trinket there would be completely wasted.