Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Not sure if romantic per se, but the Haku and Zabuza gay relationship, when Haku dies. OMG I cried soooooo much!

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Not sure if romantic per se, but the Haku and Zabuza gay relationship, when Haku dies. OMG I cried soooooo much!
    The only thing keeping it from being a tearjerk moment for me was the creepy pedo element.
    ( ; , , ; )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vightnic View Post
    The only thing keeping it from being a tearjerk moment for me was the creepy pedo element.
    Oh he was a Pedo? Never payed attention to years there. To me Zabuza seemed like 25 and Haku like 20, but girly.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Oh he was a Pedo? Never payed attention to years there. To me Zabuza seemed like 25 and Haku like 20, but girly.
    Haku was very child-like. Children are typically rather androgynous which played to him disguising so well. Plus I can't get over a remark made by Kakashi when he told Naruto and the others, after first seeing Haku, that there were shinobi in the world younger than them but stronger than him (Kakashi). This sort of gives evidence that he seemed like a kid even to them. Not to mention Zabuza, a sociopath, first met Haku when he was quite clearly still a young child, and decided to take him along even before he knew what he was getting.
    ( ; , , ; )