Thread: How?????

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

How?????

Concerning low level PVP.

Now I know it's borked beyond all hope but I do have a question....

At 34 I was 2 shotting most priests I came across. Aimed shot, Silence, Aimed shot and BOOM dead.

So today I run into a preist who had 2k health. No matter what I did I could not kill her. Hell at most I'd get her to 50%....why? How?

I kill geared priests MUCH easier than this priest with WAY less HP.

How are we supposed to know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post

At 34 I was 2 shotting most priests I came across. Aimed shot, Silence, Aimed shot and BOOM dead.

So today I run into a preist who had 2k health. No matter what I did I could not kill her. Hell at most I'd get her to 50%....why? How?

Maybe because one of your hands was busy in your pants stroking your epeen? Maybe the priest actually knew what she was doing compared to the others who may not have known that you don't have to click spells from the spellbook? Who the hell knows. Like you said, low lvl PVP is borked and just about pointless arguing about.

Deleted
    Maybe you caught one who didn't spend cds beforehand ? Maybe the other priests were shadow specced and this one was disc ? You DO NOT solo disc priests, they are OP as fuck in 1v1 from level 10 to 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Spam View Post
    Maybe you caught one who didn't spend cds beforehand ? Maybe the other priests were shadow specced and this one was disc ? You DO NOT solo disc priests, they are OP as fuck in 1v1 from level 10 to 90.
    There is nothing OP about lay on smite, lay on fire, and lay on penance.

And the shields are pathetic. They only cover about 4x your hp bar with crits, terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post

And the shields are pathetic. They only cover about 4x your hp bar with crits, terrible.
    When it comes to low level PvP, it's a healer meta.

Mistweaver's and Holy priests are the worst. Discipline priests and Restoration druids are the best. The only way to counter the best healers is with Purge, so Restoration shaman are also up there, without being up there (if you know what I mean). Holy paladins are on the same tier as shaman.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post

You play a hunter is low level bg... you should be able to 50-0 easy without any trouble.. what were u doing waiting for focus to come back up? lawl
    Also aimed shot sucks at low level since stuff dies to fast, surv or bm is more kills but most importantly faster kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Spam View Post

Couldn't have put it better myself!