Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Schumacher in a bad way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25548140

Weird that he raced 200mph+ and hits his head on a rock and is near death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post

i hope he´ll be fine, i used to watch f1 in the 90s all the time with my dad. michael is a great person

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    i hope he´ll be fine, i used to watch f1 in the 90s all the time with my dad. michael is a great person
    Yeah used to watch him when I was younger too.

Great driver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gute Besserung!!!!

This is so fucked up... I truly hope he recovers.
    It's not an exaggeration to call him one of our nations greatest heroes and icons. Extremely sympathetic person.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    If he survives he will most likely end up like a carrot. Maybe it's for the better to pull the wire.

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    If he survives he will most likely end up like a carrot. Maybe it's for the better to pull the wire.
    A bit disrespectful? Also pretty clueless, people recover from this kind of injury all the time. Top Gear's Richard Hammond for example.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Maybe a bit crude in what he was trying to say. When you have a cerebral hemorrhage then its pretty much curtains.

I'd agree with pulling the plug (if it was me)

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the few pilots that managed to create so much hate/love around him, but he proved he had enought skill to face the haters, best of lucks and long life to him, i really wish he recovers.

i love schumi but i fear its already over they haven't done a seconde operation it got cannceled so that pretty much means there is no hope of him getting better
    I'm a special snowflake deal with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    One of the few pilots that managed to create so much hate/love around him, but he proved he had enought skill to face the haters, best of lucks and long life to him, i really wish he recovers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarodan View Post
    i love schumi but i fear its already over they haven't done a seconde operation it got cannceled so that pretty much means there is no hope of him getting better
    where did you read that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I lol'ed with your post
    Bah, he is not even a pilot..

F1 Pilot implicit.

Go Shummi, you can do it, you can won the race of life, go...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    I lol'ed with your post
    Bah, he is not even a pilot..

F1 Pilot implicit.

Go Shummi, you can do it, you can won the race of life, go...
    Just yanking your chain.

Yeah hope Schumi gets through.

There was no second operation because they stated it wasn't needed at this time, not that it was cancelled because of no hope.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    k good to know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    There was no second operation because they stated it wasn't needed at this time, not that it was cancelled because of no hope.

local news had it wrong then sorry
    I'm a special snowflake deal with it

These reminds me of Steve Irwin..the man had like the most dangerous 'job' on the planet and he dies to a fucking stingray of all things...and this guy drives F1 cars (insanely dangerous) and then this happens to him in a sport that (while dangerous on the tougher courses) is nowhere near as dangerous as racing. Seems like a lot of famous people get injured or killed while skiing...

Anyways, wish him the best in recovery, sounds like there is still a chance as apparently the internetz say he has shown slight improvement. Don't even watch F1 racing but have been familiar with this guy for a long time now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    These reminds me of Steve Irwin..the man had like the most dangerous 'job' on the planet and he dies to a fucking stingray of all things...and this guy drives F1 cars (insanely dangerous) and then this happens to him in a sport that (while dangerous on the tougher courses) is nowhere near as dangerous as racing. Seems like a lot of famous people get injured or killed while skiing...

Anyways, wish him the best in recovery, sounds like there is still a chance as apparently the internetz say he has shown slight improvement. Don't even watch F1 racing but have been familiar with this guy for a long time now.
    Life is shite TBH.

You can drive a whole career 200mph+ & hit yer head on a rock. You (like you said) work with the most dangerous animals. You could get struck down with Leukemia before you hit 10.

When it's your time to go, It's your time to go.

Life is shite TBH.

You can drive a whole career 200mph+ & hit yer head on a rock. You (like you said) work with the most dangerous animals. You could get struck down with Leukemia before you hit 10.

When it's your time to go, It's your time to go.
    F1 is probably one of the safest sports of all. They collide with barriers at 200 mph and walk away with nothing more than a bruised ego.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC

Depending on what kind of skiing he was doing "hit his head on a rock" could mean he hit the rocking going 10-15 mph or more at the time of the accident. That kind of an impact will cause serious brain damage.