Deleted

What am I doing wrong?

Hey guys,

I have been a long time follower of MMOChampion and really enjoy reading the discussions on these boards

I have played WoW since WOTLK but I have never been able to make any close friends or join a proper guild, and this is the only game I have this problem.

I am a 22 y/o normal guy (lol) but I have just never been able to find a guild that has a community and a teamspeak etc that I can spend my gametime with.

The guild recruitment threads on the WoW forums are very dead and most the guilds are aimed at a specific nationality (Dutch, Russian etc) and being British, I have never been able to find a English-friendly guild.

what do? I just want a hug

Are u serious lol? Problem being british on english realms.....

Im not sure about the amount of Troll in here so ill pass writing more for the moment

Try terokkar eu if you play alliance
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.

Deleted
    I am on Horde Sylvannas EU and I have never met an English person.

Deleted
    That is odd. Never have I seen this in any realm I've played on. Either way, I am currently raidleading in a guild on Argent Dawn EU Horde and we have become quite a community, though we try to keep it small, we also have our own Teamspeak server that I host, but that is used for more than only WoW. We pretty much have people from all over the globe. Dutchland, Sweden, England, you name it.

Deleted
    learn dutch and/or russian.