Enchanting heirlooms.

Im finally getting around to upgrading my heirlooms, can I just throw panda chants on them since they are they easiest to get right now? Besides avoiding the mastery chants, are there any terrible ones due to scaling I should just avoid? Just lookin for tips on this!

Not allowed to post links yet but do a search here on MMO for: Enchant Scaling Bible of 5.4
    In the first post there is a link to a google doc spreadsheet that are excellent.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-Bible-of-5-4

this is the link to the above mentioned thread.

Deleted
    honestly, try the cataclysm ones instead, heirlooms are 1-85 and I found the cataclysm ones to be superior in stats to the MoP ones (To my warlock)

Thanks for posting that, but I dont have a google whatever, so I cant see it =P Im not really looking to min/max each piece anyway, just wondering if the panda chants are THAT terrible for it.

I did hear from someone else as well that with scaling cata chants are usually the best barring specific level ranges for lower lvl chants, but im no expert on farming cata chant mats. Do you just do troggs in deepholm with luck potions? Is there a heroic you should run for mats? Whats the best way to get the epic cata crystals (forget its name)?

Probably easier to farm ZG and ZA HC for Maelstrom crystals, Getting the extra loot from freeing the caged npc's in ZA would help too.Should be able to solo it on most classes, you may have trouble with the bear boss or the bear phase depending if the last boss picks that. Just a matter of CD mangement and burning it down fast which is the case for my Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Beats Per Minute View Post
    Probably easier to farm ZG and ZA HC for Maelstrom crystals, Getting the extra loot from freeing the caged npc's in ZA would help too.Should be able to solo it on most classes, you may have trouble with the bear boss or the bear phase depending if the last boss picks that. Just a matter of CD mangement and burning it down fast which is the case for my Monk.
    o00o Nice. Forgot about those heroics. My chanter is a 90 prot pally, ill prolly just give him a set of timeless gear in ret spec then roll prot for easy mode. Thanks.