share your ideas for WOD profession perks

tired of the boring plus stat bonus for the professions. list your ideas for FUN things that each profession can bring.

alchemy- more on use alchemist only potions that do cool stuff (engineering esc) like maybe smoke bomb potions, giants growth, shrinking, speed burst etc. fun stuff!
    Black smithing- bring back sharpening stones and armor kits that have to be replaced once repaired. bring back BOP weapons and armor smithing.
    Jewel crafting - special rings and neck with proc abilities each tier
    enchanting- weapon enchants just for enchanters
    inscription- create off hand spell books for casters, maybe a 2nd tier of darkmoon decks one at start and 1 at end of expansion. sell-able teleportation scrolls for every zone.
    engineering- seems fun, keep it up.

that's all i got so far, list your ideas for your favorite profession.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FLANOFETT View Post
    tired of the boring plus stat bonus for the professions. list your ideas for FUN things that each profession can bring.

alchemy- more on use alchemist only potions that do cool stuff (engineering esc) like maybe smoke bomb potions, giants growth, shrinking, speed burst etc. fun stuff
    I finally want my slowfall potion as an alchemist. Just to be as cool as the other engineers, mages & priests who can slowfall from lumber mill to blacksmith.

I'm all for anything as long as it's not usable in arenas/rbgs. More fun things similar to engi effects is a great idea. You shouldn't be forced to lvl a profession just to increase your stats, you should lvl a profession if you like to craft or wish to use fun gimmicky things. I hope they nerf all the minmax stat increasing perks into non-existence, and this is coming from someone who has lvled double professions on nearly all his characters already.

Leatherworking could make different animal costumes, like bearform, stag, small yeti etc as a gimmick and only visual.
    Tailoring could also get more vanity gear, more formal and festive clothing, wow fashion.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epdmic View Post
    Leatherworking could make different animal costumes, like bearform, stag, small yeti etc as a gimmick and only visual.
    I like this idea, as I think it could lead to some major hilarity "transformed" as a pig/sheep/etc and wandering into RP-heavy areas

i like the way engineers can add scopes to ranged weapons. it would be cool if they can also add other little gadgets to weapons that would enhance their appearance / functionality!

15+ Year Old Account
    Rare cosmetic minor glyphs from inscription...

Example would be like spirit beast type forms for druids etc