Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nothing I've seen about Wildstar has made be excited to play it. Going to give it a pass.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    There will prob never be a yearly expac, and if there is it will be very underwhelming, tbh no new races or classes...wow, kind of like WOD!?
    Funny, you're appearing to be one of those "jabbers" Arbs is refering too.
    I'll be the one to protect WoD on this one. You'll jab all you can and I'll bite to keep you satisfied(?), it'll turn out to be decent/good and u'll hide in the shadows playing WoW untill this next killer is around the block.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Nothing I've seen about Wildstar has made be excited to play it. Going to give it a pass.
    Last CBT it was really good & this latest CBT it seems so boring, alot of the cool class mechanics got removed.

Like Stalkers had a Bar that saved up power for Tactical Strike & if you were ever able to save anough power for your combo abilities bascially 4 quick strikes would fill up 2 bars worth & use could put out alot of power. Now when you use your Quick Strike & than TS it just one shots everything not so fun & no point saving any power anymore.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-12-31 at 11:54 PM.

If any one thing makes a dent in wow subs (other than the age of the game) it would likely be the new consoles. By early in the year a decent amount of games will be out with more to come

hahahahahahahaahahha, you think ESO is going to be good. I've played the beta, many different tests, that game is horrible. I wouldn't touch it with a 20ft pole.

I wonder if Wildstar and TESO will even have enough activity to earn their own subforum on this site

Deleted
    The only WoW "killer" will be WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I wonder if Wildstar and TESO will even have enough activity to earn their own subforum on this site
    I'm sure Wildstar deservers one that thread is pretty active & hopefully they will remove some of the dead sub forums. But ESO no clue & doubt it will get one, not anough activity for it to deserve one yet.

No MMOs could be released this year and WoW is still going to lose a ton of subs. They put Furor in charge, and he's already making changing things into his elitist views (no flying until 6.1 because everyone should play the game his way). He'll kill it just like Tigole did, and for all you saying Tigole was the best thing ever to happen to WoW, that would certainly explain why subscriptions skyrocketed in WoTLK when he left since he was tired of "welfare epics" and normal players being rewarded. Then in Cataclysm they tried to go back to "elistist rule" mindset and subs dropped and keep dropping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    No MMOs could be released this year and WoW is still going to lose a ton of subs. They put Furor in charge, and he's already making changing things into his elitist views (no flying until 6.1 because everyone should play the game his way). He'll kill it just like Tigole did, and for all you saying Tigole was the best thing ever to happen to WoW, that would certainly explain why subscriptions skyrocketed in WoTLK when he left since he was tired of "welfare epics" and normal players being rewarded. Then in Cataclysm they tried to go back to "elistist rule" mindset and subs dropped and keep dropping.
    ok wait a minute here, let's take a step back & think for a minute!!

Whats makes "No Flying until 6.1", Elitist ?? An Tigole / Furor & Pardo only left because they got moved to the Titan project.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Funny, you're appearing to be one of those "jabbers" Arbs is refering too.
    I'll be the one to protect WoD on this one. You'll jab all you can and I'll bite to keep you satisfied(?), it'll turn out to be decent/good and u'll hide in the shadows playing WoW untill this next killer is around the block.
    Lol wow try harder to make something out of nothing lol way to white knight for Blizz! It was a joke I'm actually really excited for wod better luck next time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I love these kind of arguement, just because someone disagrees with you or you disagree with them. Someone always drops the Fanboy card.
    yeah once someone uses the term "fanboy" or better yet "fanbois" they go one my ignore list. I don't listen to 15 year olds.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Wildstar will have a really small hardcore fanbase while Tesuvius will fail and erupt similar to how tortanic did. Just look at those gameplay videos, it's absolutely hideous, so i don't think wow is in danger at all.

Wildstar is the only "scare" for blizzard atm.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    Hmm, idk if subs really skyrocketted when Tigole left in 3.1. They climbed sure, but only a little bit when looking at the sheer amount of subs at the time. I do like how you say things are changing to "elitist views" with Furor though, considering he's only ever really worked on questing and world design, which has always been the most casual aspect of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Wildstar is the only "scare" for blizzard atm.
    Well unless Carbine drop 40 mans, I don't see Wildstar doing anything to WoW PvE. But the PvP in Wildstar is pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    yeah once someone uses the term "fanboy" or better yet "fanbois" they go one my ignore list. I don't listen to 15 year olds.
    ''fanboy'' is just as bad as ''troll'', probably even worse

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    True, one can safely say by now that only idiots who actually have nothing tangible to say use that term.

you mean a game thats almost 10 years old is losing subs? people are getting bored and its stale. the market is flooded with mmos now. any company would love to be in blizzards position

Deleted
    was first thread with 2014 i saw between bgs^^ HAPPY NEW YEAR to the hole mmo comunity!! from the deep of my heart :-)