10+ Year Old Account

cleave trinket question

whats everyones opinion on it..ive been busy with new baby and shit internet connection at my new place i heard from a couple ppl it was shit and never bother looking into it but the other night i scored a heroic warforged version of it and was wondering if its really that bad or worth keeping for certain situations

Congratulations with your newborn

I don't think this trinket is going to make any meaningful impact on any progression. It's more of a fun gimmick the way I see it. You can test it out on a few encounters, and it will likely be okay for quite a few. But nothing gamebreaking, so just something minor to test for funsies. I tried it out on Protectors, and with our strat (shift all at once, aoe intermissions) it actually came out rather high (I think 8%+ of damage done). It worked similarly in Galakras for P1, but P1 is supertrivial anyway. I think that's about the two only ones I can see it used, maybe on Spoils if you click many at once and on Siegecrafter if you're on mineduty.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Things have to be grouped pretty close for it to cleave, I used to swap kardris for it and use it on trash/galarakas but don't even bother anymore.

Yeah I've messed with it too, even on fights where you can aoe it hardly seems worth it. The only way I see it making a positive impact on your dps is if it's a fight with a lot of cleave and you have a bad trinket in on of you slots that you can swap for the cleave one.

Deleted
    I'm using it for Immerseus, Galakras and Spoils. So far seems to be worth it. Just shadowburn a lot and pray to the RNG gods.
    Last edited by mmoc5cd9ec035b; 2014-01-01 at 10:10 AM.

Use it until you can get the Immerseus and Korkron Shamans trinkets...then vendor it.