Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

So, now that MoP is over, which class and spec suffered the most this expansion?

Dpsers, tanks, and healers, which class and/or spec had it worst in MoP? (PVE)

For spec, I'd say holy priests had a pretty terrible expansion overall.

Deleted
    Shadow priest, no doubt about it.

"Whatever class/spec I play most"

That's the common response for a question like this.

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post

So you're more than invited to be honest and choose the class/spec you feel suffered the most. I main a blood DK btw, and I felt overall pretty good this expansion.

Mages, because of the level 90 talents

Windwalker Monk. Since the moment they were released they've been pretty much outclassed by every other melee DPS. Even when they were on top of DPS, they still sorely lack the utility to make them worth bringing over, say, a warrior.

Yeaaaa, no warrior would agree.

In PvE: Hunters.

In PvP: Spriests.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I play a Shaman, I feel as if Restoration was gutted in some aspects and moved closer to its niche; most of its healing is in Healing Rain now and that kind of ruins its PvP play-style. I stopped playing Restoration in PvP at the end of 5.1 as other healers were buffed with most of their abilities, while Shaman were only buffed in a PvE aspect.

Enhancement and Elemental have been buffed to quite a good standard, more compositions are available and they're doing okay in PvE; Blizzard still has quite a long way to go to fix the harm they've caused this class though.

I also play a Monk and all I can say for that is it's been increasing throughout the expansion, there's definitely a few kinks that can be worked out but they've done in 1 year for Monks, what they haven't done in almost 10 for the Shaman.

^ Don't know about PvP, but aren't resto shammies supper strong in PvE now? Healing Rain is so strong...

Quote Originally Posted by Blachshma View Post
    So you're more than invited to be honest and choose the class/spec you feel suffered the most. I main a blood DK btw, and I felt overall pretty good this expansion.
    Shadow Priest.
    I main a holy priest, and I use disc for soloing, because I do more DPS that way. :O

what I said is still true though, I bet you someone will still say mage, warlock or Rogue. Lol.

In PvE: NO ONE. This expansion was perfect for PvE. Everything is viable.

In PvP: Monk. This is why.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post

Holy priests sitting out on HC progression or going disc instead beg to differ

Shadow priests

Spriest no competition
    Bane

Holy priests sitting out on HC progression or going disc instead beg to differ
    Holy priest solo healing garrosh HC10 man? What? sitting out on HC progression? I top the charts without fail, every fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajimo View Post
    Mages, because of the level 90 talents
    I liked them actually.... then again it sucks balls that the stupid nether Tempest again is also attacking non-aggroed mobs.... all in all I don't think any class really suffered (although I'm most experienced with mages and may not be the best person to answer the question).

Holy priest solo healing garrosh HC10 man? What? sitting out on HC progression? I top the charts without fail, every fight.
    You're giving one example of the best healer in the world. Check out representation in 10m. Heck, check them even for 25m. Most good guilds will force you to go disc or gtfo, and this was the case the entire expansion, not only in SoO, aside of very few gimmick fights like Tsulong.

Deleted
    Death-knights the past two expansions tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post

Im not saying monks were amazing, but you can't look at low numbers a year into them being out and act shocked.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

You're giving one example of the best healer in the world. Check out representation in 10m. Heck, check them even for 25m. Most good guilds will force you to go disc or gtfo, and this was the case the entire expansion, not only in SoO, aside of very few gimmick fights like Tsulong.
    Player in question needs to get better at playing holy then? They are "potentially" the best healers this patch. I do fine, Ive never been told to change spec.