Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to say shadow priests suffered the most followed closely behind by holy priests.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blachshma View Post
    You're giving one example of the best healer in the world. Check out representation in 10m. Heck, check them even for 25m. Most good guilds will force you to go disc or gtfo, and this was the case the entire expansion, not only in SoO, aside of very few gimmick fights like Tsulong.
    As a Holy Priest I took the expansion off when it came to hardcore raiding rather than play as a spec I don't enjoy with Disc.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Deleted
    Monks by far. They been near botton on all specs in pvp and have had a super rollercoaster ride in pve.

second place goes to shadowpriests.

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    Player in question needs to get better at playing holy then? They are "potentially" the best healers this patch. I do fine, Ive never been told to change spec.
    I used to main a holy on heroic modes, I have Proven Healer title as holy, so I know my spec quite well (well enough to raid as a healer, anyway). While its true they have the "potential" to heal, they need perfect conditions to do just that, as they are the slowest healers (or worst snipers if you prefer that definition), limited by hideious Chakra mechanic and don't offer any special utility to make them stand out. There's really no reason to bring a Hpriest over a disc, ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    As a Holy Priest I took the expansion off when it came to hardcore raiding rather than play as a spec I don't enjoy with Disc.
    Same for me, I stopped raiding with my priest.

Shadowpriests #1 without a doubt. Monk close second. Guess i am a masochist because i played both in mop <.<
    <inactive>

Demonology warlocks were a strange ride, at first we were middle of the road, we got a re-working and become pretty high end, TOT came around and we became utter GODS with UVLS, then UVLS AND Demo were nerfed into the ground, because the combination was so powerful (even in 5.4, lolwat)

Shadow Priests are like a gimped Affliction lock, so I give it to them. Holy was okay in ToT and pretty good in SoO so I can't agree with anyone that says Holy priest. I agree with the people saying WW monks but they have really good aoe and high survivability, so I guess that's something. I think that Blood Dks or Guardian Druids should be mentioned as well; they got the short end of the stick with active mitigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Blachshma View Post
    ^ Don't know about PvP, but aren't resto shammies supper strong in PvE now? Healing Rain is so strong...
    Shamans are absolutely wrecking it in SoO and enhance was contender for the strongest melee spec for a majority of this expansion.

Monk healing was incredible in the beginning, now it's rather lackluster. Brewmasters are still good.

I feel as if Windwalkers were the real disappointment of the expansion.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spec: Shadow Priest and Elemental Shaman.

Class: Monk. Worst "new class" roll-out I've ever seen in an MMO. Whoever designed them fails. (edit) That goes double for Windwalkers.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

Deleted
    spriest gets my vote by far.

monks suffered a bit (windwalker particularly) but that was because of the constant changes. i feel we're in a better place now though, so i see it as a learning curve more than anything else

10+ Year Old Account
    The entire mage class has hated itself this expansion.

Frost put up with some of the worst design torment right up until 5.4, now it's good.
    Fire felt nerf after nerf after nerf, slow play, bad scaling, and had their best CD turn into a wet noodle, yet still due to poor scaling does too much damage with pyroblast.
    Arcane... movement.

L90 talents, L75 talents, to dot or not to dot, bad frostbomb, spell lockouts on Heroic Thok... no utility arguments.

Mages are pretty damn miserable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really feel the Mage arguement because they have been nerfed the most in this expac but Windwalker and Mistweaver have been so much up and down this expac that they had to regem everything every other patch (yes i'm looking at you ToT WW 200% TeB). I feel that the rest of the specs were kinda ok, with the exception of Spriests and DPS Warriors, with the latter being almost always at the bottom of theoretic dps .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

10+ Year Old Account
    In PVE arms warrior was terrible all xpac, not pvp though (hallelujah).
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Shadow Priests are like a gimped Affliction lock, so I give it to them. Holy was okay in ToT and pretty good in SoO so I can't agree with anyone that says Holy priest. I agree with the people saying WW monks but they have really good aoe and high survivability, so I guess that's something. I think that Blood Dks or Guardian Druids should be mentioned as well; they got the short end of the stick with active mitigation.
    On what ToT fights exactly did you play Holy in to say that its ok? Holy was good at Tortos HC and that's about it. Disc was highly superior for the rest of the fights. I played a blood DK since the first tier of this expansion and I was loving every minute of it. Sure, we don't bring a lot in terms of utility and on low level gear we can be more squishy than we should be, but overall the spec feels fine. Holy feels damaged. Can't comment on Shadow cause I stopped playing Shadow the sec I had to go disc for an OS.

10+ Year Old Account
    shadow priest by a mile

Deleted
    Shadow Priest and WW monks.

Dk. Still paying for s5 opness

Deleted
    mages this expansion.

Hunters got screwed over hard because of PvP shite, rather than making changes just effect PvP they decided to kick PvE hunters onto the bench too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Dk. Still paying for s5 opness
    ROFL. /10char