Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    And thank. fucking. God.
    you do know that theres going to be a character just like him that replaces him right?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Ah Dark Legacy taking a stab at ignorant or intentionally oblivious DPS. Sadly too true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you do know that theres going to be a character just like him that replaces him right?
    Source? And I sincerely doubt, if this is the case, that anything they think up can be half as annoying as that asshole narrating with his cheesy wannabe Chenglish every single time you enter a raid this expansion.
    Look! Words!

There will always be a Deckard Cain in blizz games. :P .... Almost!

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    What part of fact do you not understand? This is not an opinion. He's replying from the perspective that he doesn't give a crap and doesn't want to discuss it.
    Until you bring evidence to this discussion you haven't provided anything but a statement and an opinion. You can't just say Dks scale horrible and that is a fact without backing it up.

He can simply say you're wrong, however, because he is the one who controls whether or not you're wrong in the first place. It's not a question of opinions or lying... he HAS the math, he controls the math. He's right because he makes it so. I don't understand what is so hard to grasp here.

And it's twitter. What kind of discussion are you expecting from twitter?

The mysterious "Friend" of Garrosh that helps him time travel has already been revealed to be Kairozdormu. They let it slip at Blizzcon so everyone can stop acting like it's still a secret.

EDIT: For those doubting that it's Kairoz watch the What's Next Panel. Chris Metzen refers to "Garrosh's friend" then when the next guy speaks shortly after he refers to the friend as Kairozdormu. He kind of pauses right afterward like it may have been an accident.
    Last edited by Soviet Warrior; 2013-12-31 at 11:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Warrior View Post
    The mysterious "Friend" of Garrosh that helps him time travel has already been revealed to be Kairozdormu. They let it slip at Blizzcon so everyone can stop acting like it's still a secret.
    It's not a secret anymore indeed but we still don't know why Kairoz doing that and what are his motives.

Can we NOT have the alliance work with the horde? Please? I didn't join the alliance to work with those heretic dogs, I want to cut tauren throats not work with them. Vol'Jin's horde is crummy enough, he doesn't need to join/work with/soil the mighty alliance too...

Quote Originally Posted by Dermont View Post
    Can we NOT have the alliance work with the horde? Please? I didn't join the alliance to work with those heretic dogs, I want to cut tauren throats not work with them. Vol'Jin's horde is crummy enough, he doesn't need to join/work with/soil the mighty alliance too...

I agree, I play World of WARcraft, not World of Rainbow Kisses and Unicorn Farts.

"Not sure of Fulmination interaction, but we do hope to improve Earthquake so that it's not ignored most of the time."

Yeah.. removing Earthquake and replacing it with something useful would be nice.

Since it's another horde-centric expansion, the Alliance won't have much to do if they don't work with the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshkar View Post
    I agree, I play World of WARcraft, not World of Rainbow Kisses and Unicorn Farts.
    There still would be *Warcraft* if the Alliance and Horde hardly interacted so please do not perpetuate this fallacy.

Since it's another horde-centric expansion, the Alliance won't have much to do if they don't work with the horde.
    More like it's a Warlords of Draenor expansion. I can sense some subtle qq there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

updated quests and or more achievements
    i believe new achievements is the way to go to attract and spark more life back into these events.

pets / vanity rewards help a lot too.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The ability to unsubscribe from brew of the month club

Sorry, wrong post to reply to.
    Last edited by Darksideblues42; 2014-01-01 at 04:10 PM.

New holiday: Hannukah. Why Christmas for the Christians and no Hannukah for jews?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshkar View Post
    there can be war even if the alliance and horde work together. or are you blind? we were at WAR with illidan in TBC. we were at WAR with the lick king in wrath. We were at WAR with deathwing in cata. we still have a war with the legion and old gods to finish.

- - - Updated - - -

someone has an ego issue.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Complete revamp, updating models of the season bosses, new areas in which to fight them with new mechanics. Also have the ability for low levels to do them perhaps dropping BoA like items that scale to a end game normal dungeon blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    New holiday: Hannukah. Why Christmas for the Christians and no Hannukah for jews?
    Winter Veil in-game is mostly Christmas influenced, yes, but ... since when does Christmas last for more than one day ? Maybe it's only the smallest connection to Hannukah, but it's certainly not something taken from Christmas.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.