Poll: Which one is harder?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Can you point to the place in his post where he mentions Lei Shen?
    i'm actually not sure why his post upset you so much

he wasn't exactly wrong with what he posted

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lei Shen required everyone to be on the ball at all times, especially for transitions. It was a massive personal responsibility encounter.

Garrosh has a steep gear check and dps requirements to beat, much more so than Lei Shen. But half of the dps/healers do little more than stand under him and freecast. The only responsibility parts are killing the engineer, the weapon run-out group, interrupts in jade temple vision, phase 3 (more for everyone but its still little more than run in this pre-determined direction), malice target/group and the iron star kiter. While that's a lot of things listed, it still means about half the raid doesn't have to worry much besides maximizing their HPS/DPS.

So, Lei Shen for requiring your raid not to have any of 'that guy'.

Quote Originally Posted by Glyphtics View Post
    I did progression on the boss, killed it before you too, I believe.

As a melee DPS the fight really isn't difficult, I only have to pay attention during transitions, rest of the time I can faceroll and go through the motions. It might of been hard for you, since you're in a 25 man guild it's probable that you're carrying a shit load of dead weight.
    real talk though, 10H Lei Shen is nowhere near what 25H was

Quote Originally Posted by tobi100000 View Post
    Both Lei Shen and Garrosh in my opinion disappointed me when it comes to Heroic version, but atleast there was a boss after Lei Shen HC
    H Lei Shen is easily one of the best boss fights in this game - you're crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crooklyn View Post
    i'm actually not sure why his post upset you so much

he wasn't exactly wrong with what he posted
    What post are you referring to?

I did progression on the boss, killed it before you too, I believe.

As a melee DPS the fight really isn't difficult, I only have to pay attention during transitions, rest of the time I can faceroll and go through the motions. It might of been hard for you, since you're in a 25 man guild it's probable that you're carrying a shit load of dead weight.

Well this thread is asking about 25 man so i have no idea why you are even posting. The fight is totally different on 10 man. Not even based on the fact that 25H Lei Shen was significantly harder then 10, but the strats are different and requirements are different.

You got both your Lei Shen and Ra-den achievements on the same day. That's sort of unusual unless you were in for repeat kills or a carry. Considering your current guild got their Lei Shen kill more then 2 months before your first kill I'm gonna lean on the fact that your first kill was with people on their rekill (or you were not in that guild at the time and I am wrong. Still unusual that both your kills were in the same day).
    Last edited by Gliff; 2014-01-05 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    What post are you referring to?
    the one mmo-c got really mad at

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Well this thread is asking about 25 man so i have no idea why you are even posting. The fight is totally different on 10 man. Not even based on the fact that 25H Lei Shen was significantly harder then 10, but the strats are different and requirements are different.

You got both your Lei Shen and Ra-den achievements on the same day. That's sort of unusual unless you were in for repeat kills or a carry. Considering your current guild got their Lei Shen kill more then 2 months before your first kill I'm gonna lean on the fact that your first kill was with people on their rekill (or you were not in that guild at the time and I am wrong. Still unusual that both your kills were in the same day).
    10 man Ra-Den is easy, especially when you don't raid with retards.

I did progression on 25 man also. The guild I'm in currently is a different guild that I killed Lei Shen and Ra-Den on, and I did progression in a 25 man guild prior to that. You are wrong, congrats!

I'm curious as to what you think the difference between 10 man and 25 man is for a melee DPS? I didn't change anything.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

I did progression on 25 man also. The guild I'm in currently is a different guild that I killed Lei Shen and Ra-Den on, and I did progression in a 25 man guild prior to that. You are wrong, congrats!

I'm curious as to what you think the difference between 10 man and 25 man is for a melee DPS? I didn't change anything.
    I already mentioned it. Intermissions actually become difficult in 25 man, and intermissions was the only hard part about Lei Shen. Also, being able to solo soak static shocks with a personal + a shield for any class made that mechanic far more trivial than 25, where you literally tried stacking as many immunities as possible to limit RNG.

Also, Esoteric, the guild you were in before Avast, even has your PoV from 10 man Lei Shen. Considering all the heroic kills were gained within a week, that means that not only did you downsize to 10 man (leaving you with vastly better gear than your 10 man counterparts), but you couldn't stand the test that was 25 man Lei Shen. You had to go faceroll him in the lower difficulty, with both item upgrades and far more thunderforged gear aviable. No wonder you think he was easy.

So you were in a 25 man guild and left to go to a different guild (Or switched to 10 man) halfway through your progression when you couldn't kill it, yet you say the boss is easy on 25?

This is like going to college for pre med and switching majors after your first semester and saying pre med was so easy. You never killed the boss yet you thought it was easy?

Sure, the job for melee may have been easier but what fight have they ever made that was hard for every role in the raid? The hardest part of the fight was the transitions and you had to do it same as everyone.

If you really think it was too easy then maybe you are just better then all of us.