Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    So of course, the rest of us must be racist by association.

I would remind everyone that domestic terrorists have statistically trended toward being liberals. Judging each other by our fringe groups isn't a good road to go down.
    That really depends on how you define liberal... In a way that NRA is liberal with guns?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I would remind everyone that domestic terrorists have statistically trended toward being liberals. Judging each other by our fringe groups isn't a good road to go down.
    Oh I'm sorry that you fail to grasp what I said.

I said "often times" and stated a fact. I didn't say "you're all racist by association" I just stated what is more likely to be the case. Racist and homophobes are more likely to be conservative than liberal. For fuck sake look at the god damn platform.

Well, liberals are really determined to stick with this odd idea of "all conservatives hate black people, even the black conservatives", and it's starting to get really old.
    It's a stereotype. :P Not all conservatives hate black people; and not all liberal think they do. That's a generalization as well. However, there is some truth in stereotypes, but it's usually just a fragment of it. Conservatives are usually aimed at as being more racist, because they statistically tend to be more often. Hell, they have a lot of old people and old people alone tend to be more racist.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

I watched the video, not a big deal. These are celebrities and public figures, I don't think there were any personal attacks made to the child. Imo harmless fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Liberals don't say "all" they say "the sheer vast majority." Because if they said "all", then conservatives would just get a singular black best friend, like they tend to do and say "See? We're not racist!"
    Why would anyone even need a black friend to know they're not racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Long as people are able to call out the BS from both sides, ya'll are cool with me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

At this point you're reminding me of how when the Pope stated that supply-side economics requires the wealthy to invest their wealth for the good of society to function, the founder of Home Depot lost his shit about how he was calling them all greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Liberals don't say "all" they say "the sheer vast majority." Because if they said "all", then conservatives would just get a singular black best friend, like they tend to do and say "See? We're not racist!"

Also, I find it funny that Republicans didn't find outrage when Karl Rove used a made-up fear-mongering story about John McCain having a black child.
    Or they get a black baby (am I a racist bigot now, going by this forum I am lmao)

Karl Rove isn't a liberal therefore his transgressions are ignored.

Well, liberals are really determined to stick with this odd idea of "all conservatives hate black people, even the black conservatives", and it's starting to get really old.
    And people like you are so determined to make equally wrong assumptions about liberals.

Well, it might be hard for certain people to turn around and attack these comments, given how vigorously they've been defending the free speech of a certain waterfowl connoisseur recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Why would anyone even need a black friend to know they're not racist?
    Where did he mention knowledge of themselves in that statement? He said they'd get a black friend to show the world so they could "say" they're not racist lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    I watched the video, not a big deal. These are celebrities and public figures, I don't think there were any personal attacks made to the child. Imo harmless fun.
    Yah, I agree people are just looking to be offended. I honestly thought the Santa / Jesus must absolutely be white was more painstakingly obviously racially charged. This just doesn't feel like it to me. I don't really feel any ill intent upon race so much as a stab at the Republican party.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Well, it might be hard for certain people to turn around and attack these comments, given how vigorously they've been defending the free speech of a certain waterfowl connoisseur recently.
    Baha, good point

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Quick, start cross checking!

15+ Year Old Account
    I really doubt they adopted a freaking child just to further their political agenda. Rich white people adopt African babies all the time.

Also the baby is "front and center" because he's a baby. Babies always get the most attention in photos derp. If the baby was off the side they'd say "omg they're trying to hide him!" you can't win with these fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    I really doubt they adopted a freaking child just to further their political agenda. Rich white people adopt African babies all the time.

Also the baby is "front and center" because it's a baby. Babies always get the most attention in photos derp. If the baby was off the side they'd say "omg they're trying to hide him!" you can't win with these fucks.
    It was a joke lol, they made a damn joke!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Where did he mention knowledge of themselves in that statement? He said they'd get a black friend to show the world so they could "say" they're not racist lol.
    Is that relevant? Anyone is not just him. I don't see how anyone really needs a trophy anything to shield off racism.

I'm all for calling out both sides when they say something racist, but this is like watered down soup (if there is any soup actually in it) in comparison to what Fox sends out. It kind of more makes a point to how much worse Fox is if this is the worst thing we can find on MSNBC. ha

Yeah, Tim McVeigh was clearly a liberal ...

I'm starting to get whiplash from conservatives with recent events over the past few months.