Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konker View Post
    I don't think it is a matter of being offended so much as it is the manner of standards MSNBC applies to conservatives, this segment would be classified racist. All while something that should be heralded by MSNBC - adoption and family diversity - is used to paint someone racist.
    That plus the senseless and petty nature of the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Liberals wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Conservatives.

I know this might shock you, but Mitt Romney is a good man.

It's frightening that leftists will destroy a good man in order to achieve their goals, but such is life.

How's Obama working out for you btw? 1 million fewer jobs than before the financial collapse, record debt and no hope for change. Good job.
    1 - lolwat, please do not do the whole "light can not exist without darkness" crap.

2 - Opinion

3 - You don't even need to smear Romney to make him seem bad, just quote him and bring up his past.(Yea opinion I know)

4 - Citation, citation, opinion

Would you mind elaborating?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    What the bloody fuck are you talking about?

Yes and the internment was wrong.
    Dred Scott

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Dred Scott
    Yeah, go on. Please use full sentences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yes, he was, but A&E caved to money. The show is TERRIBLE anyway.

He was suspended. Suspend implies a return sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    He was suspended. Suspend implies a return sooner or later.
    actually suspend means he could be 'terminated' or return

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, because conservatives don't base their votes solely off of that at the national level.

I guess the shit Gingrich got with his several wives were faux.

- - - Updated - - -

I stopped reading after this...

Concerning voting during incarceration, Two out of fifty states is not several by any means. Even morose is the restrictions and difficulty that felons have practicing their right to vote following incarceration following their release from prison and parole in various states.
    are you saying gingrich was haranged for the shit he did? you imply conservatives didn't just wash it over and try to forget about it WHILE focusing with fervent hatred on clinton's faux pas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    temporarily prevent from continuing or being in force or effect
    Does it imply that someone could be terminated later following said suspension? Sure. But temporary prevention directly implies a return.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

are you saying gingrich was haranged for the shit he did? you imply conservatives didn't just wash it over and try to forget about it WHILE focusing with fervent hatred on clinton's faux pas
    Gingrich got a lot of shit from conservatives during the primaries when that shit got out. Some tried to handwave it for the sake of not having Romney on the ticket, but a lot of people didn't blatantly ignore it either.

Are you suggesting that republicans should have given him shit while he was speaker?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Once again it was the that justification that the government could take away rights that made slavery legal

- - - Updated - - -

having japanese blood wasn't a choice either
    Your insistence on continuing to provide unrelated anecdotes to justifying taking away the rights of minorities is rather troubling.

Here's a hint, rather than making stuff up and talking about how we should be able to take the rights of minorities away, you instead provide examples of voter fraud of such severity that would justify taking the right to vote away from 10% of the minority population. Until then "Jimmy Joe Bob voted for his dead grandfather" isn't exactly an example of voter fraud worthy of taking away the rights of thousands.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah Romney certainly is destroyed all right.
    I know man, all that money Romney gives to charity is pure evil. He has to be destroyed right?

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    4 - Citation, citation, opinion
    It's not an opinion. It's a fact. New jobs can't even keep up with new births in the U.S.

You don't want to accept facts because you might lose a debate on an internet forum? Seriously?

As for there being 1 million+ less jobs than before the financial collapse, do a google search. It's common knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Would you mind elaborating?
    The military and police are overwhelmingly right wing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not even sure what this means.

It's frightening that leftists will destroy a good man in order to achieve their goals, but such is life.
    Conservatives are different how? See: All the fake crap thrown at Obama.

How's Obama working out for you btw? 1 million fewer jobs than before the financial collapse, record debt and no hope for change. Good job.
    You haven't checked your numbers in a few years, apparently, and the deficit is a more significant number than the debt. The "collapse" was also in 2007/2008. If you haven't noticed, we've been coming out of the recession since then. I knew conservatives were stuck in the past, but this is kind of taking it a little too seriously.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2014-01-01 at 03:56 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Does it imply that someone could be terminated later following said suspension? Sure. But temporary prevention directly implies a return.

- - - Updated - - -

Gingrich got a lot of shit from conservatives during the primaries when that shit got out. Some tried to handwave it for the sake of not having Romney on the ticket, but a lot of people didn't blatantly ignore it either.

Are you suggesting that republicans should have given him shit while he was speaker?
    Hell yeah. With their mobs they ran Weiner out, who was a strong democratic american and who did nothing wrong. As I meant to say, if you're blue and do something you can attack on 'moral' grounds, you're getting ran out of your entire political life. If you're red, meh. You'll pray for salvation and you really believed in strong family values anyways, it was just a slip up. It's disgusting and this kind of partisanship has rotten the brains and political process of this country for years and it's time to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    It's an incredibly low and somewhat racist blow.
    Sounds like it fits right in with the Romneys then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

It's not an opinion. It's a fact. New jobs can't even keep up with new births in the U.S.

As for there being 1 million+ less jobs than before the financial collapse, do a google search. It's common knowledge.
    I had no idea hope is objectively measured...

Telling someone to google something to find your source is not how this works. I just want citation for your claim.

As liberal as I am, they don't sound like they are mocking the kid.
    They are just noticing that he's black & lol'ing at the Republican party.

It was a dumb joke... everyone can move on now.

/closure

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah. With their mobs they ran Weiner out, who was a strong democratic american and who did nothing wrong. As I meant to say, if you're blue and do something you can attack on 'moral' grounds, you're getting ran out of your entire political life. If you're red, meh. You'll pray for salvation and you really believed in strong family values anyways, it was just a slip up. It's disgusting and this kind of partisanship has rotten the brains and political process of this country for years and it's time to stop.
    I agree with you to an extent.

Am I disgusted when self proclaimed conservatives receive support during election times? Absolutely. Does it reflect my vote? You're damn right it does.

Am I upset because Gingrich didn't get shit while being speaker? No. He got shit from conservatives when it was appropriate, during the primaries.

The fact that he didn't while he was speaker was because of what you said, partisan politics. But hey, thats just the way it is on both sides. I wouldn't expect a huge backlash against Obama by democrats for making a racial slur.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    Conservatives are different how? See: All the fake crap thrown at Obama.
    Two wrongs don't make a right. I only care about the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    You haven't checked your numbers in a few years, apparently, and the deficit is a more significant number than the debt.
    The mounting debt effects everyone. The stimulus propped up a fake economy but otherwise it wasn't invested properly. The only people who've really benefited from it are the military and people living on entitlements.

Where are the jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    I had no idea hope is objectively measured...

Telling someone to google something to find your source is not how this works. I just want citation for your claim.
    Tbh, it would be like asking for a citation proving that 2+2=4

Type it into a search engine if you can't take my word for it.

There are 1 million+ fewer jobs than before the economic collapse. I'm sorry if you don't like facts.

That Duck Dynasty genius gets a pass, but this lady should burn in hell. Conservatives make no sense to me.

Thanks for that beautiful addition to my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.